Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Good workplace culture, TATA Group Core Values and management and HR policies, good learning atmosphere with helpful colleagues and less micro management by supervisors
Asia largest data center were many types of servers placed. Best infrastructure of server. Best networking environment for all servers. workplace culture is not very good.
Pros
Tea
Cons
Break
Everyday is new and was challenging place to work, with whole bunch of new Project Implementations and fast paced change implementations to stay on par in market. Job satisfaction at the end of the day.
Pros
promotions, Telecom Experience, Learning and development is encouraged
Cons
too much work
Working in Tata Teleservices Ltd is one of the great opportunity for me as being part of esteemed companies of Tata Group well know for its business ethics and social responsibility.
I never face any problems in my previous experience and i enjoyed a lot during the work and my colleague are always supporting when i need as well as from seniors
A company where everyone wants due to Culture,values and policies. Also, caring about employees benefits with good medical benefits.But, in terms of learning restricted to some extent.
Pros
Culture, values and policies
Cons
Job Safety
Every day is full of excitement Learnt one of the greatest Ethics and Values which is worth living Management is absolutely good We feel at home and as one family under one tree to think moving out of such a great family
Pros
Every thing is fine and perfect
Cons
TATA Tele services is part of TATA group of India pioneer in business. TATA Tele services was with largest employee base company and top 4th telecome Service provider in india
Typical day at work is OK. LEarned some new stuff. Management is ok. Workplace culture is ok. No hard part or enjoyable part in the job by the time i left.
TCS was implementing partner for TTSL and I was working with TCS. Took my baby steps in IT industry learning and implementing new solutions and migrating applications
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Teleservices Ltd?
Working at Tata Tele Services is quite stressful for engineers. There are jobs that need to be done on shift basis which includes morning, afternoon and night shifts. Engineers have to sacrifice work life balance in return for the low salary.
Pros
Na
Cons
Low salary
It is a great place to work with working culture driven by the Tata business family. I am grateful that I get to work in this great multinational institution.
Responsible for handling Sales, Marketing & Business Operations for Hyderabad Zone, Nizamabad and Kamareddy territories To lead, handle and monitor productivity of 5 Asst. Managers in achieving the budgeted sales targets for Postpaid vertical To gain market share & counter share by providing strategic direction for the distribution channel
Pros
Good team work ended with very positive results/goals
Cons
Stretched work hours
Those who are interested to look their career in Marketing field, this is great opportunity to show your skills. I am sure you will enjoy working here.
Pros
Supportive Good Management
Cons
Needed to bear the high pressure
I will try my best I hope achivemt my tag Vs ach Earn money Eran incentive Iwil try best comminicution skill Best support for company to customers tanks
Cons
One of the esteemed organization in telecome Industry in India.was rookie in the organisation which groomed a person as a good listner and communicator.
A very good place to work. A lot of learning with a very good guidance & beautiful work life balance. The management is very good & the most important thing the ethics of TTSL culture is the utmost impressive aspect
management targets people and picks favorites. People with talent are not encouraged. Been with TCS for 3 years and wasted all the time. No new chances are given to freshers except being pushed in call center jobs! Worst Management ever.
All the seniors are so cooperative and are helpful in developing and learning at the work place. There are a lot of learning at the workplace such as the career growth and leanings.
re build servers i have learned system and server administration. friendly nature. excellent workplace culture when no issues are there that is the hardest. when major issues came.
Freedom to work.Work culture is very good. Scope of Opertinuity to learn is very Good.Work Place is excellent.Recent changes in Management ,which doesn't have proper knowledge & decisions are poor.