Tata Teleservices Ltd logo

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Work-Life Balance

Found 128 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,264 reviews

Great Place to WOrk

Good workplace culture, TATA Group Core Values and management and HR policies, good learning atmosphere with helpful colleagues and less micro management by supervisors

Acquired knowledge on new products

Everyday was a new day with a lot of new things to learn but the management over expected with a new upcoming process. The work culture is very old fashioned with a very little knowledge about the new trends and changing cultures. There is not any hardest part in the job, as there was so much to learn and manage my agents which is this is the best part, I would not know how my day passes when I am with the agents.

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

Decision making by upper level management

Good to place to work

Its a great branded place to work in TATA company.It will provide all the benefits to the employee. Employee engagement will be to good.Very professional to work in TATA.

Pros

User Friendly, Good working environment

Cons

Long distance to travel

Tata Consultancy services is a good place to learn wide range of technologies. But the same is based on the project allocated. The work life balance is good.

Pros

Learning exposure

Cons

Salary hikes

not getting all benifits from company

i am very with my previous company but i worked for TATA Teleservieces ltd through franchise so that i did not get all benifits like pf, pay slips thats the reason i left my job.

Not a steep learning curve

Typical day at work is normal. Month ends and beginning are hectic. Work load is less if all associates are working. Difficult to find free time during job hours for personal development. Fun part are the breaks and relaxing part of the day.

Pros

free dinner

Cons

extended working hours without pay

Good and knowledge sharing

Friendly Work culture and seniors sharing knowledge and work experience which is helpful for individual growth. Good Team work is done with each individual getting equal responsibility.

Pros

One of reputed company in telecom industry

Cons

Traveling to office (long distance)

Enjoyable work environment

I always enjoy my work in Tata Tele Service, where my work always gives me challenging and need to think innovative to full fill my task. Always my shift managers are supportive and encourage.

With Sound Ethics and Great Brand this company has been in the Telecom Industry for close to Two Decades. Job Advancement may be a issues going forward since lot of things are uncertain.

Pros

Good Ethics

TTL is Good Place to Work

I have been working in TTL for almost 16 Years , following key attributes made me to stay with the company 1. Ethics. 2. Culture. 3. Work Environment 4. No boundaries in performance or learning new technical skills.

Pros

As mentioned above

Cons

Adapting to Change as per Business and Market requirements

Tata is Tata

Nice work environment, lot of freedom to try new things at work. Streamlined operations, need to cope up with the competition in telecom. very customer oriented approach

Pros

Best Employer

Cons

Management Decisions

Good work life balance

You would love to work here, Good work life balance and employee friendly policies and ensuring great amount of knowledge and exposure to the corporate world

Can enhance yourself as lot of necessary trainings are provided Gives you chance to apply your ideas Not good with increment Process oriented HR polices are average

One of the best place to work and to build carrier.Lot of learning with the experienced set of people at various levels.Work culture and the engagement levels at every stage is commendable to find at every corner of TTL

Good Place to work

Hi Our Company is good place to work.Where employees are enjoying to work here.But there is one thing that,In some aspects company didnt met employees pay according to their experience.

Tata Group Values and Culture

Good Place to Work in Tata Tele Services as its Group Culture is good. Benefits are very good compared to other companies and work place culture is good

Good

I have learned so much about Telecom markets in TTSL It's great place to Work and the management is very Co-operative.We as team share the work enjoy the work as team.

Working as a Junior Accountant

Working as an assistant of CA makes so many ideas to resolve any disputes regarding in paying tax.For Experience company is verry good.

good place to work

I worked at Tata Tele Service full-time (More than a year) and Very good group company in india. Nice company but i was paid less . Challenging assignments, team work

Work Place

Being Analytic, Learning experience with fellowship daily. Understand management decisions. Cross functional behaviour. Giving the best every time. Enjoyed efforts delivering which in turn were results.

Pros

Being positive always

Cons

Situational

Billing

Not bad company but management not supported and not good but over all ok management is not learned work and co-workers also not learned work not supported

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with