Tata Teleservices Ltd logo

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Work-Life Balance

Found 128 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,264 reviews

Great Place to WOrk

Good workplace culture, TATA Group Core Values and management and HR policies, good learning atmosphere with helpful colleagues and less micro management by supervisors

Respect our job

I have learned how can be compete in corporate Industry.Management is very good very much supportive in a work task & Co - employees are use to work together with smartly.The day of project presentation is the hardest day.

Most Ethical Work Place Of My Carrier So Far.

Most Ethical Work Place Of My Carrier So Far.Love to work in future also as most interesting& experienced people around ,lots of time to learn something.

Pros

Rerefreshing Party

Cons

Product Disadvantages

Good company for freshers

An ITES service provider with both domestic and international clients, it is a wholly owned subsidiary of TATA & Sons. SerWizSol is in the business of providing both Voice and non-Voice based BPO services.

Pros

Good company for freshers

Cons

Na

Great place to work & Most ethical group company

My career in TTSL was very encouraging, i was never thought about quitting from TTSL but had to because of purely personal reasons. I strongly recommend to work in TATA group companies. and i would like to work again with TATA group. Salary was very low for me but i was rewarded with career progression and new assignments.

Very productive

Came to know about the company's vision in developing our country. Learned about team membership and to be in sync with team always. Colleagues are very friendly and jovial and i enjoyed thoroughly working with them.

Pros

Entertainments, games and outings

Cons

my salary is not high. willing to grow.

searching for better job for my future development. and i want implement my ideas and it will be help to business development.

HR is not so strong

Over all organisation is good but the some employees are spoiling the company reputation. I have learned many things. But head office is located in hardware which is very far from the city.

Productive and fun workplace

Supporting a important role in assisting to Regional Manager (RM). analysis, attending to all queries from sales officers, Distributors, Zonal & Head Office. Preparation of all monthly / Qrtl/ yearly reports & presentation to RM. Collecting Data/reports from Territory Managers & compiling for the region.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Long Hours work

Taking daily tasks and completion of them Ample time to learn new things in technologies Team Outings Less interaction with management Very helpful co-workers

Pros

Software availability to learn

Cons

overal it was good but i want change my stream. please help me

I enjoied here with toors and weekend offs and weekend trips and we can learn more knowledge here. everything is good but i want change my stram i want good life bettyer than that. please let me help.

Pros

free trips

Cons

76hours

Wonderful group to be associated & start off one's career

I am fortunate enough to be a part of the initial launch team that was associated in launching telecom business for the TATA Group.

Pros

Free lunches, Excellent people management, extremely professional approach from the management

Cons

Low monetary benefits

Free work space

Good place to work for who don't want be developer. nice features for the people who can easily maintains the complaints..

Pros

pleasant environment, cool work space

Cons

no cab, for away from city

productive

- I have learned VPN connectivity. - Identifying potential security risks. - Review of security settings around key network element (Firewall).

The best organization

Tata was the comapny were i learnt how to deal with arrogant clients and how to make a team meetings and how to deal with team members , taking a meetings and imporving the critical situations are done very often.

good

it was great working under such immense company, it helped me a lot in learning many new things, and the management was so coperative with their employees

Good learning experience

my present employers gives us a lot of freedom in decision making and there is no micro management and good place for learning on telecom industry.

Pros

Conducting fun activities

Cons

Company far away from city and travelling is painfull on daily basis

i secured my years with job

i gained life leading experiance from tata job, job is given to a new knowldge and learned the human management skill, time management and smart work , and given knowldge about mobilty network management

Easy Targets and Strict Administration

Learned Many things while being a part of this company. How to deal with Customer hwo to identify what they wants and provide them better and Satisfy them Completely. Loved Achieving targets

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Efficient work levels

Efficient working, well management, friendly nature and mainly the office environment is very good and helps us to work effectively. A normal 48 hours per week is enough.

Pros

For additional working hours free food and free cabs are provided

productive and fun work

Good to choose TCS.. Work wide , it gives fun and good team to work. Job work is good.Salary benefits also good,Job security is too good and Job culture also good..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with