Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Jaipur, Rajasthan

Tata tele service was a good organization I love to work again if it's work into Telecom may be it's is only in my heart nothing much to explain about my experience
I was associated with TTSL in 2008 at that time it was nice to work there specially for me to start my career with a reputed company. Work environment was good enough to work . Management also supportive to a new comer .
Respect for employee and his capability came first. Senior management was down to earth and was easily approachable. It was people's organization. Well oiled and designed to bring about growth and learning for every employee
Pros
Family days, Appreciations, Town halls, public felicitations, perfect work life balance
Cons
Organisation's policies with regard to Market needs
Working with TATA TELESERVICES on for Spectrum (Sister Concern) at Jaipur, To ensure Customer Care levels at full extents, Co-ordinate with FI agencies and Collection Agencies.
 Handling acquisition process for TATA teleservices in which postpaid and prepaid caf Pendency on daily basis  All customer document check by dot girdle line Handling all Jaipur and some location in Rajasthan circle  Responsible All prepaid and postpaid action within TAT & 95%
Cons
we got some classes on MSC, BTS, Wires, there we had some knowledge on these topics. i done my project on overview on CDMA Technology.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
general shift
No typical day at work , we have to love our work. I have learn lot of new thinks in the company...