Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

It was a good company to work with and the reporting managers were really good and supporting. Working timing were really good and the coworkers were also very good.
I think Tata Teleservices i get the chance to meet with Senior authority of different sector.i learn very much know about telecom sector to selling all type of product.
It was my first Telecom industry job and I learned lots of ways to work systematically. All team members, Officemates and seniors were very supportive and cooperative.
TATA Teleservices is always a preferred employer of choice any day. The liberty @ work & sense of ownership paved way for learning in those years of my career. A management who was willing to innovate new initiatives,challenge the past practice & follow an open door culture made it unique within telecom industry. The only limitation was budget which i felt is prevelant in every stable & huge organisations.
Pros
Stable, befitting & innovative organisation
Cons
limitations of budget
Overall experience is good I have been working at Tata Docomo full-time ( mare than 8 months Pros Good company for freshers to work Cons Not too good pay for laterals
Cons
proper hr policies, lot of things to learn, good management, culture is average, everyone is approachable, contact on ground people is good, they have to be more competitive and faster
The Best Place to work for. Very high in Ethics and work Culture. Takes good Care of its Employees, especially when the employee is facing some problems.
Pros
Ethical Work Culture.
Cons
Career advancement is slow.
Tata Teleservices Limited gives the friendly working space and also works on their employs for their best to be the best. Also provide them the security to focus their work only.
Pros
Free Snakes
Cons
Long Hours
I was working with Tata teleservices on third party (offroll) this the main reason I left tata and overall there is all good with good management......
work as very smooth learn about work as positive think management of organisation is very good co-workers are very supportive resolve the complain is the hardest part of work always enjoying.
Pros
no free lunches
Cons
8 to 10 hours
To find out the distribution at the launching phase,,i learned a lot from my seniors how to manage distribution,management was too cooperative,my co workers had excellent work support and very motivational,the most enjoyable part of the job is maggi at office canten.
peek hours how to handdle it all mode of cash recevie or payable too supportive helpful nothing outing with co-workers
Pros
Cons
1 hours
that was the time when i was shifted to sales and i over achieved the target
Gud place to work,gud environment to work, cooperation with emp,