Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Mohali, Punjab

what you learned skillsmanagement good managementworkplace culture goodthe hardest part of the job not at all the most enjoyable part of the job working days
I am working as a legal adviser to the company which provided me a great opportunity in corporate sector to enhance my skills in the legal filed .As the name of the company provides us a friendly and a cooperative environment .Role as a legal adviser to the company is challenging as expectations of the company are high .overall experience with the company is great .
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
Hectic work
Tata's have an excellent work culture.. Nice place to work and employee satisfaction is of paramount importance to them salary always on time. Provides good learning environment for growth.
Nice workplace. TATA is leading group and having employee friendly company and also ethical company.Group organizing town hall which all the employees attended and share their feedbacks.
Having 12 year working experience in telecom in varied domains such as Call Centre Operations, Data Analyst with advanced skills in Data Mining and Statistical Analytics with Excel, Access , SQL and I have acquired considerable experience in designing, developing and maintaining dashboards and reports providing actionable business intelligence
Experience was very good in TTSL, learnt so many things like customer relation and handling, customer & client role in telecom sector. Learnt many aspects regarding telecom world.
Working with the organisation like TATA group is a dream come true experience. Management at Tata Teleservices Limited is very supportive. i have got to work with the best team.
Although being Tata group of companies there is code of conduct and good working enviroment but long working hours required sometimes spoil the tempo required to work
Pros
Good Canteen
Cons
Excellent place to work,with good working environment,Very ethical organisation. So many opportunities to learn different things to enhance your skill .
Have learnt a lot regarding social and moral responsibilities. Love to work with company having ethical value and reputation .
work is easy but need to learn i have learned so many things in this company . managment is good. no enjoyment. most enjoyable moment with our reporting boss,he is very gud Feb to march is hardest part of job.
Pros
nothing
Cons
Tata as a Group is an Amazing Company, You get respect when you visit any corporate carrying Tata Brand behind your name.Over all Telecom industry is facing tough time so looking for change in Industry preferrably with in Tata Group in India or abroad
Pros
Freedom to Work
Cons
Market acceptability as Telecom company
I enjoyed to work there as it was my first job and internship and gave me lots of learning. I learned lot about telecommunications and customer needs and working on projects by company.
Tata is very good company to work in.no work pressure in the company.co workers are very good and cooperative.working with tata was very good experience.want to work again in the company.
Pros
Great Working Environment
Cons
No free food to Employees
I don't remember any typical day there at work learned to work in team well managed team they were very supportive sometimes a lot of work pressures due to holidays birthday bashes and supportive environment.
Pros
birthday bashes
Cons
sometimes long hours
Company provides end to end telecommunications services for customers across the nation and internationally. I loved working there as I have learned a lot about networking during my training.
Gained extensive experience in Human Resources Management. Exposure to all departments under the HR like Recruitment, Selection, Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Training, Administrative, Legal, Exit Interview and Rewards.
a typical day at work what you learned management your co-workers the hardest part of the job the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
free lancer
Cons
Long hour
Never gained as much anywhere as I did in this company. Human Resource (HR) employees will never feel monotonous. Work is dynamic and learning is advanced. Enjoyable part is the Employee Engagement aspect.
Pros
Extensive exposure to all Functions and Processes.
have 9 years experience for customer service in Telecom Sector with various functions Like as Service Operation, Service Marketing and Service Assurance. I have worked with various MNC like as Bharti Airtel Ltd, Reliance Communication, Tata Communications and Tata Teleservices Ltd.
Overall Good experience working in Tata Teleservices Limited