Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Good place to work.Its taking care of people. I met with and accident while on duty. Company helped me lot. We worked for Wireline and wireless network rollout and its management. I satrted the Nagpur TTML operation from scratch. Like office aquisition/technical establishment. Launch of CDMA servvices.
In Tata group most of the people are behave like they are running politician group. Without politics no any promotion. Its not good for financial purpose.
TATA Teleservices Maharashtra Ltd is a great working place. The working atmosphere is good. Here you get all the chance to grow internally great company & good working atmosphere.
Learn lot as a RF ENGINEER and working atmosphere was so good which enhance technical knowledge . Attending customer related to technical complaints and solve those as per technical skills. Having experience to work on technical support engineer and customer service.
Pros
Best atmosphere to learn technical skills
I was taking care of the Retail Operations. Learned handling Channels. & Market Operations. Management - Average . Workplace Culture - Traditional. Challenges - Fluctuations Market Conditions due to reforms in telecom. Enjoyable Part of Job - Some Project Driven Tasks.
Cons
Working hours were lasting around 12 Hrs/Day
As I was with TATA theie work culture is too good and even I got know how can we have to maintain our professional life with office mates and good customer support.
Environment at tata teleservices pvt ltd is really good to work with, which helps to enhance the capabilities of an employee.
Team work, Good platform to enhance your Leadership quality,learnt about proper decision making at right time.
It was a fine experience working there but the management was very poor,very poor co-ordination within my team members
I have learned a lot from my las profile I have worked in , and it was nice to learn new things in our job profile.
Pros
tours at different places
daily checks & making previous day reports in MS-Excel, I learned various switchgear equipments, basic idea of telecom. Management is excellent. we were team of five. doing work as a team always create fun.
Pros
excellent facilities
Cons
you have go to office even on national holiday...