Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

Good Place to work .. Good working days.. team management i learnt , no hard part , weekend holidays , good management , all days was interesting in working
Tata Teleservices offers lots to learn from the industry as well as grow as an individual and a team player. Management provides all support in new initiatives
I was happy to join TTSL and it has ethics, culture, no politics in organization, helpful nature of employees and ready for help to each other. It was sad that TATA decided to exit from telecom business because of huge loss.
I have started my career with TATA and it gives me immense exposure to use my talent in work environment, great team to work with, Managers are very much supportive and already ready provide the solution.
My typical day starts with Vendor Reconciliations and Deposit overview. Throughout the day there are Ad Hoc activities, recently we are tied down to Due Diligence Activty. The job is enjoyable and as such does not have a hard part, except that nose has to be on the grind stone.
Pros
Reward and Recognition, Job enrichment
Cons
Growth is a bit slow
good place to work good campus nice colleagues enjoy the work management is good can learn a lot travelling is hectic that is it for review from my end
Handling complaints regarding Internet V-data card, ADSL DATA, Network Issue, We in the team outcall Top corporate customer and troubleshoot complaints online and guide the customer regarding the manual installation of Internet. Apart from out calling we even handle complaints regarding Data.
Cons
Busy in Con Call with SPOC across PAN India. Regular follow up with various open regulatory & audit process issues. Involved in RAN Operational issues.
Pros
Tea
Cons
It is good working culture Good facilities Open environment Good SOPs Busines oriented More focus on employees benifits there are lot of good things about Aircel
Very process oriented company with ethical work culture. Gives value for commitment and follow the value culture. Time to time team meeting and experience sharing
good company.i just recently start working with this company for month may 2016 .due to third party payroll i am looking for the change all thing are good.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours working
A workload is high but nice place to work wit collogues. Good management. I enjoyed a lot whenever I had work with this company
It is an Ideal place to work in where knowledge is shared and very tolerant employees. You are given new opportunities which enhance your skills You learn interfacing with customers and master management. Co-workers are very helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is the appreciation received on successfully completing a difficult project.
Pros
You learn and strengthen your technological and personal skills
Cons
Sometimes long working hours
Great place to work with good environment.The most desirable colleagues. Each colleagues have helping nature & knowledge sharing people. Enjoyable work!!!!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
9 hours
TTL gives its employees an excellent & challenging working condition to get the best out of them.It also has the best HR policies which safeguards the rights of its employees.
Pros
Fantastic working culture
Cons
1)Very short period for finalizing vendor for a huge project 2) I learned how to deal with top level management for timely completion of the projects 3)A very energetic and most cooperative co workers 4)Handing over of the main office building as per time lines 5)Most enjoyable part is Birthday celebration in Company premises.
yes i learned, Process is must for work confidence. & To work amongst the network of skilled professionals in a dynamic and highly demanding atmosphere and to sharpen skills by maintaining learning attitude
More cultured & valued workplace with discipline,Enjoy at work with passioan.
Have received the opportunity to work in Treasury Dept. through this Company. Gained experience of Fund & Cash Management while working in Treasury Dept.
Pros
Goodwill of the Company into the market
Cons
Travelling
Not suitable for talented engineersManagement is badco workers are good and friendlyhardest part of the job is to work overthereNothing like enjoyment
Pros
cheap food
Cons
many
enough freedom given to us at work place.direct cordination with customer is halping us learn more in all the aspects.details reconcilation of each & every A/c