Tata Teleservices Ltd logo
Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,265 reviews

The best place to work and learn

My career has started from this company in a span of 5 years I have internaly promoted as a onrole store manager. If you are good enough they will support to grow your career.

Pros

Cons

Ttsl

Good company with very vast covered network in india. Employee can learn how to handle the multiple tasking and customer service and retention of the customer at this place

Operations at work place

On 9th June'17, One site went down, due to thunderstorms and lightenings SMPS SPD's, Rectifiers, LLVD, BLVD and controller failed, and when we are able to give power to SMPS, we used to receive a smell of Burning, it leads to heavy outage of 4hours. on this day it is very hectic, we used to get calls from our superiors about restoration of site. but they don't know site condition, when we are able to do the work, they used to give tips, but the site condition is different. this is very typical day.

A Nice place to work

I have worked in tata teleservices for one year. I love the culture in Tata. It is really nice place to work and management is really nice and they look after developing the employees.

All of my services are with valuable and leading telecom operators

1.A typical day at work where to manage the team and customer during critical outage which will arrise due to dual Fiber cuts and Utility failures. 2. I have learned how to withstand during critical conditions and to work on pressure 3--Management is always correct and we have to achieve the management goals 4-Co workers has to be motivated during critical break down and completing the management tasks. 5 . The hardest part of the jog is to motivate the subordinates , vendors during critical conditions without lagging on management tasks. 6.The most enjoyable prat of the job while completing the management tasks with outstanding performance

customer service

I am done in office work will be like Customer walk-in to store and askin doubts about postpaid and prepaid SIM cards like balance and signal and Enquiry .. I will give full info about customer problem ..

Cons

10 to 8

Raj Soft

Handling all type of Value add service request, to deactivate and active the request. And processed the change of Handset request.

its nice job but no developmentg to my knowledge

its very nice job to unskilled persons(non studied )but in that patience and speaking power more important.

Great Experience

It was a great experience. Customer relations. Punctuality. Better knowledge. Communication skills.

Work place

Maintaing all the library books, by assisting of accession numbers.Conducting the examination & sourced the results to the students.Maintaining friendly relationship between the pertaining all the above sequences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with

Learn about Tata Teleservices Ltd in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

See Tata Teleservices Ltd ratings, salaries, jobs in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
  • Tata Teleservices Ltd