Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Account Executive

I have a good experience in this company. Very enjoined and learnt by my colleague's. Thanks to all for teaching me. Especially to my colleague's and supporting team.
Actually I have started my career life in this company as a professional. This company made me a complete professional teach me a lot in my life for better future
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hour
๏ƒ˜๏ƒ˜ Handled over 50 vendors & managing monthly payout of Rs.15crores. ๏ƒ˜ Handling 300 domestic partners & 50 international partners & payouts amounting to Rs.5 crores monthly. ๏ƒ˜ Handling 50 SME vendors having monthly payout of Rs.50 lacs. ๏ƒ˜ Number of invoices handled almost 2500 per month. ๏ƒ˜ Working on ERP (SAP R/3) platform & managing end to end process. ๏ƒ˜ Involved in invoice parking, invoice posting & payment of PO based invoices in ERP (SAP). ๏ƒ˜ Addressing all escalations from vendors / internal stakeholders. ๏ƒ˜ Overseeing and managing Internal, External, Special & SOX audits. ๏ƒ˜ Conducting variance analysis of all related GL balances. ๏ƒ˜ Leading the monthly closure activities including monthly accrual of expenses and publication of monthly MIS to all the stake holders & passing the clearing entries in SAP. ๏ƒ˜ Computation & Payout of OB Target commission, Resource Funding Commission & Sales Handling employee payouts relating to Travel & Mobile reimbursements, involving a payout of Rs. 75 lacs per month. ๏ƒ˜ Looking after Salary Advance, House Rent advance & Tour Advances of employees. ๏ƒ˜ Handling payouts relating to Rent & Electricity. ๏ƒ˜ Rectified all escalations from Vendors & employees. ๏ƒ˜ Computation & Payout of Quarterly Sales commission for over 50 Agents on pan India. ๏ƒ˜ Computation & Payout of Quarterly Incentives for all sales Persons. ๏ƒ˜ Computation & Payout of Salary for sales persons. ๏ƒ˜ Managing the Internal Audit & External Audit. ๏ƒ˜ Conducting Variance Analysis for all payouts.
Work with freshers Be Patient allow freshers to work on single job nice night working
Pros
free lunches
Cons
late working