Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Good work culture and supportive team members. Although this compnay has been closed now. due competetion with jio networks. I would recommand my friends .
It is Excellent opportunity while working in this company. Work culture is very Good. It is indeed challenging working here. Got enough opportunity growing up both professionally and personally.
It is very happy place to work and learning. management is very supporting and co-operative to understand the issue. i have enjoy full working day in this organisation with work and fund
Sincere, Smart and Dedicated towards work. WIlling to work and complete it timely and accurately as much as possible. Will prove to be the best given a chance.
As there is a saying you work with TATA. The name only carries weight. The Life was good in the initial stage but at the end due to market conditions, job was tough.
Always supportive top level management. They despatch the flexible pay on month on month properly.I really enjoyed my tenure with TATA in every way of work culture.
great place for learning with work. all peoples are supporting during tasks.we can learn by joining training require by our job role. we can opt on job training or cross function training.
A part of Tata group of company, the company's working culture is very favorable for the employee. I started as a trainee and got many promotions. There is no much pressure.
Very lucky to be part of TTSL family. Lot of scope to learn and grow in TTSL, talent and knowledge both are recognized and you can have work life balance which is more important.
Pros
since office is very far from city, if you are late because of work, you can claim reimbursement.
Cons
we used to work late night during audit, but really enjoyed the work.
Honourd to.be a part of Tata group employees good culture good payout nice atmosphere and overall company cares about employment and all Now recently Tata Teleservices Ltd Merger with Airtel hence we are jobless but company taken care of all the employees with FnF still if I get a chance to work in any Tata company I m ready
Tata is best employee facilitated organization. while working you should feel always part of Tata Family. Best place of learn and grow in this organization.
Tata teleservices maharshtra ltd Good organization And growing company with employee company any time focus on employee career and family care also good organization for employment
Good company but its Teleservices company.polices needs to be amended, suggest to fix the legal polices which covers employee benefits and safety. Management need to focus on employee centric
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
i was part of operation team where my working experience was good. as part of my job, i need to coordinate with cross function team, IT team & vendors. all members are supportive.
I would suggest, than once in lifetime one should work in any of the companies of Tata's. It would be very hard to leave this group for future prescriptive as they duely care and nourish their employees very well.
Every day is full of excitement Learnt one of the greatest Ethics and Values which is worth living Management is absolutely good We feel at home and as one family under one tree to think moving out of such a great family
Pros
Every thing is fine and perfect
Cons
Tata is a best organisation to work really feel good during my work tenure really appreciate the organisation support and guidance it's the Telecom School the workplace to learn and develop skills
Pros
Cons
Fix
Nice Company to work with good career mobility options. Tata Teleservices Limited is an Indian broadband and telecommunications service provider based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group, an Indian conglomerate.
To work in a challenging environment, which creates ample opportunities to learn, master and apply latest skills, leading to professional growth and personal satisfaction.
Pros
laptop, phone, unlimited calls
Hands on experience in charting out marketing strategies and contributing towards enhancing business volumes & growth and achieving profitability norms.
Pros
lunch
Working at Tata Tele Services is quite stressful for engineers. There are jobs that need to be done on shift basis which includes morning, afternoon and night shifts. Engineers have to sacrifice work life balance in return for the low salary.
Pros
Na
Cons
Low salary