Tata Teleservices Ltd logo
Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager in Hyderabad, Telangana

Work-Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,264 reviews

Good place to work.

great place for learning with work. all peoples are supporting during tasks.we can learn by joining training require by our job role. we can opt on job training or cross function training.

you can have work life balance

Very lucky to be part of TTSL family. Lot of scope to learn and grow in TTSL, talent and knowledge both are recognized and you can have work life balance which is more important.

Pros

since office is very far from city, if you are late because of work, you can claim reimbursement.

Cons

we used to work late night during audit, but really enjoyed the work.

great place to work

i was part of operation team where my working experience was good. as part of my job, i need to coordinate with cross function team, IT team & vendors. all members are supportive.

Best place to work

Every day is full of excitement Learnt one of the greatest Ethics and Values which is worth living Management is absolutely good We feel at home and as one family under one tree to think moving out of such a great family

Pros

Every thing is fine and perfect

Cons

Working here is quite stressful

Working at Tata Tele Services is quite stressful for engineers. There are jobs that need to be done on shift basis which includes morning, afternoon and night shifts. Engineers have to sacrifice work life balance in return for the low salary.

Pros

Na

Cons

Low salary

Acquired knowledge on new products

Everyday was a new day with a lot of new things to learn but the management over expected with a new upcoming process. The work culture is very old fashioned with a very little knowledge about the new trends and changing cultures. There is not any hardest part in the job, as there was so much to learn and manage my agents which is this is the best part, I would not know how my day passes when I am with the agents.

Pros

Knowledge

Cons

Decision making by upper level management

Good to place to work

Its a great branded place to work in TATA company.It will provide all the benefits to the employee. Employee engagement will be to good.Very professional to work in TATA.

Pros

User Friendly, Good working environment

Cons

Long distance to travel

Tata Group Values and Culture

Good Place to Work in Tata Tele Services as its Group Culture is good. Benefits are very good compared to other companies and work place culture is good

Great place to work, can learn more about product process and can go indeep in our profile. More coordination with IT.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with