Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Good work culture and supportive team members. Although this compnay has been closed now. due competetion with jio networks. I would recommand my friends .
The brand Tata says it all, it has all the characteristics that are required for an employee to stay, however one needs to move ahead in life & seek better opportunities. The best part is that the security for the job is always there.
Only Pressure weather you are performing as well. All day hectic and pressure full life. Management Is only giving you more pressure no appreciation about your good performance only demotivation.
Pros
handsome money
Cons
long work hours
Learnt Skills of Business Development How to position our product Market to sell Channel Management Skills Its good L & D Center Communication Skills
Pros
Brand
Cons
Leave/Holiday
Good working exp. in TTSL its a very good for knowledge & good working culture along with co-workers. Seniors are very helpful for support.
This Company allows to be independent. My Decisions & Suggestions matters alot. Employees are being well appreciated on the small & big achievements
It was a great experience working with tata teleservice. Learnt a lot. employee centric company and supportive management.
Pros
full freedom to work
Cons
long herarchy
TCOC is very good of TATA, HR policy is also very good, overall very good company. Working culture is also very good..fun work with supportive management
Good company to work with good employees and supportive environment and guidance of seniors. Also provides good work life balance.
TTSl is professional company. Company have very good professional environment. I have learned al lot in TTSL. This is very good place to work.
I have learn t a lot of things over there ...like always work smartly and proper command on team member work like a Leader Not A Boss!
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Started with new distributor sales team,trained them well. and planned well for reaching every month organisational KPIs
During These two years of working with Tata Teleservices Ltd, i have came accross many knowledgable individuals who shared their knowledge with us, basic understanding of business and processes. A completely process driven company. I have learnt a lot in these two years.
A best company as personal and proffesional point of view.........
Pros
lots of benifits
Cons
some of higher athourities
Good organization to work with. Need to focus more on career progression policy and employee capability building
Pros
Good work culture, Good compensation
Cons
Career progression policy to be improved
my job was very good i was looking sales & customer care of all branded retail stores of Agra but due to my transfer i left it as i cant go out of Agra i learnt so many things i learnt how the team works to achieve the goal. teams faith teams coordination and last but very very important CUSTOMERS FAITH & CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION . we call them HAPPY CUSTOMERS it is must because of them we were in the company .
Pros
In training sessions we use o get free luch/dinner
Cons
Duties hour was of 9 hours but we use to do more than 9 hours job
* Responsible for managing 5 Channel partners simultaneously to drive revenue for Prepaid Telecom and 3G data services * Learnt lot of things about corporate life, from Technical aspects of Telecom industry to business of telecom industry. * Management was good. * Best part of the job was co-workers. * Hardest part during the job was handling difficult territory in terms of sales and marketing during early days of job. * Lot of things were enjoyable right from Training and induction to Sales meet, launch events and quarterly meetings.
Pros
Work life
Cons
Decline in overall Business of Tata Teleservices in Telecom industry
Good place for learning and working. Learned a lot here. Co-workers were intellectual people from various areas of expertise
A day in tata teleservices starts with challenges. Handling issues, doing ad-hoc requests,and preparing for next activity requires lots of planning, automation and standardization.
Pros
Working environment
Cons
work-life balance
Good company policies but the bosses were not good and kept on changing so had to change the company.....
Pros
free phone facility & other perks
Cons
long working hours
it is a good place to work with. every one is supportive and there is a lot to learn .