Tata Teleservices Ltd logo
Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Cluster Head

Work-Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,264 reviews

Great place to work & learn

An organisation true to it's legacy, a great place to work & learn and to retire from. Organisations like TTSL should be benchmark for other organisations in all aspects be it ETHICS, SAFETY, WORK-LIFE balance, TRAINING & DEVLOPMENT. Would like to work-again with a TATA company if I get an opportunity.

Pros

Excellent work culture, training

Cons

slow growth

Prodcutive and fun work place

This is fantastic company to work. Good leadership team Have job secutiry Strong HR Enjoy working in TATA teleservices ltd Fun and productive work plan

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

great to work here with a culture for rewarding performance

Fast paced environment with focus on revenue guarding as well as revenue growth! being leader in enterprise segment, have to live upto the reputation! learned lots of tricks of trade like being a value merchant, always to undercommit but overdeliver, customer delight is the key etc.... co-workers are great and are the most sought after professionals in telecom industry.

Proud to work here!

A typical day at work starts directly on field meeting partners, existing base customers as well as prospective clients along with my reportees! I have learned all aspects of business, tricks of trade, relationship building, management, business development, team handling amongst other things here! Co-workers consist of hard working, engaged, ownership taking resources who are fun to work with as well! When you take ownership of the job, then you do not find any hardest part of the job! Enjoyable part of the job is when we get the good news of qualifications for variables, incentives, schemes, spot prizes, award and recognitions!

Pros

Representing brand!

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Teleservices Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with