Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

It's a great company to work with. Tata as a group is known for its ethics and culture. The employees of Tata groups are regarded as one family, which can be easily seen and felt no matter where and how you are. It's a big thing to be a part of the Tata family.
Pros
Free launch n discount on all range of Tata products
Cons
Much more flexibility
Tata is a very good company to work with. Pressures are positive and have learned lot of things working with TATA. Management is great and always supportive.
My Experience in telecommunications world was very hard working and ambitious. Working in a big brand organisation teaches me a lot with good and healthy atmosphere giving me experience colleague and interesting bosses from were I learn the way of life and improve my leaving lifestyle. In my working tenure I groom my self from an Officer position to Manager and looking forward with great ambition to achieve high position in my career with the growth of business to Company and myself.
I have started my carrier with telecommunications from. Tata Tele services I have learn many things and it's quite difficult to Handel all customers memories all prepaid plans and post paid plans and broad band plans tariff but have intrest to learn new things quite easy to adopt new things working as team giving best customers service to all our customers
Pros
Telecommunications prepaid and post paid mobile and land line connection and broad band connection
Cons
The tata group company did not follow many of the tata guidelines, which resulted in the downfall. The management was not clear on way forward in an ever changing telecom scenario which led to the downfall.
I never face any problems in my previous experience and i enjoyed a lot during the work and my colleague are always supporting when i need as well as from seniors
I used to handle calls for Tata Telecom customers and resolve their queries. I learnt how to handle work pressure. Hardest part was to convince customers. I enjoyed various challenges.
Well TTML was ok to work with since it was one of my initial years of working at. However the place was a good place to start with for freshers as they provided a good learning experience.
Handled activation in TTSL. worked almost 5 years. later on i have taken care to TERM related activities and partner management too. TTSl also a good company to work with.
Pros
Na
Cons
full time
Tata Teleservices is good company to work with you tend to enjoy the working environment here. Brand name itself is an identification of their care towards employees !!
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Teleservices Ltd?
Good company no doubt, but no equality with regards to job profile, freedom is blocked and lot of interference in work , freedom is overall to no freedom, Salary wise not all equal.
Tata is a very well known group , I feel prestige's being part of this group . I had learned a lot in last 12 years working in Tata Teleservices Ltd. It is a very employee friendly and employee caring company
It is good working culture Good facilities Open environment Good SOPs Busines oriented More focus on employees benifits there are lot of good things about Aircel
Overall experience here is good, have learned lot and got growth also Looking for change to get more experience in current market This will help to learn and get process knowledge in other companies
Pros
Fress lunch, outbound, R&r
Cons
Long working hours, office locations
It is part of tata brand and , great organisation to be associated with lot to learn , get lot of support from the team and the management for your initiatives.
Pros
good team
Cons
slow growth
Process and ethics driven company, amazing work customer, team building at it best, managers are very supportive, quick resolution and a great decision makers.
Joined as Customer Care Executive 1. Issuing Land line & CDMA Duplicate Bills 2. Charging PBTR 3. Attending Inbound customers queries of bill delivery issue 4. Giving Resolution for the emails coming to courier mgmt ID 5. Parking Invoice & Making Service entry in SAP of all vendor bills. 6. Making Down payment request Contract Basis
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Contract Basis
Handling collection activity .. handling call center activity , handling legal sec 138 cases... managing a team of 50 plus employees. hand sec 138 casers , managing write-offs accounts and controlling flow
Prepaid customer life cycle management & up-selling of customized offers as per customer behavior basis analytical outcome. Designing of HNI service model, retention activities, customer communication, UAT and product launch.
Overall it has been a learning experience to work with Tata Teleservices so far. Job work life balance and culture is good. Job advancement is comparatively slow
hectic day, learnt to interaction with customers, good management and workplace, handling irate customers, fun to interact with people.
Pros
paid lunch break
  1. Customer Service Representative