Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

This organisation well noted to all people and no one wants to leave the this organisation because the management was the best. I have to improve my life also that's why
Indeed a great place which won GPW award for 7 years in row.Employee Friendly Policy and opportunity to nourish and sharpen your skills. End of every Financial year , we used to get personalized feedback and road for individual's career in next financial year.
I had a very satisfying tenure of working in this company. Workplace culture is very good. The most enjoyable part of the job was that you can take leadership accountability for the job.
It was good experience initially but as restructuring was in place it got mess with entire routine operation for major departments. Started cost cutting and closing functional divisions.
Pros
Nothing special
Cons
Unnecessarily harrasement of employees.
Friendly work experience, management is good, salary on time, Focus on team management top level people give responsibility. Reap pay out will be good
An organisation where every individual would love to work, but unfortunately the CDMA technology didn't take off in indian market because of GSM domination and early bird gets it
Great Organization. Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture Excellent tenure with Tata Teleservices. thank you
Learnt to work in Facility domain, with excellent management to support. Colleagues and management were so collaborative that never felt any hardship wven dealing with the President of the company. A process oriented and ethical organisation.
Planning to work in retail segment with a retails specialization of studies Good and nice place to work. New pattern of working. handling retails stores spread across 4different districts. Enjoyed my tenure at Tata won awards & foreign trips.
I have started my career with TATA and it gives me immense exposure to use my talent in work environment, great team to work with, Managers are very much supportive and already ready provide the solution.
This organization is completely fare with our employee, I have worked more then 9 years in this organization, work culture this company is very transparent,
Cons
company policy is good. job culture is not good for non telecom background people. salary on time. channel business is good. they have generated 1 cr. business in every month.
# Learnt to work in pressure # Multitasking # Challenges # Supportive Environment # Various Training program for career progression # Good Learning Place
Pros
Independent work environment
Cons
Not any
My stay in TATA Teleservices as given me exposure in various fields of Customer service. It is a good place to work in. All my co-workers were knowledgeable and were very co-operative. You get the opportunity to put your brains and thoughts in to the work. The management is supportive. There is lot of employee engagement activity which breaks the monotony of work.
Fun place to work, but owning to downturn in the Telecom Industry, the company is also going down and so there are numerous issues bothering the workforce, which in the normal course may not have been so prominent
Very comfortable place to work. Well organized. Focused on quality and training. Job roles based as per your qualities. Open to opportunities. Focused on business development.
Pros
Employee driven
Cons
Ethical and very strong management Most ethical company Employee friendly Keeping work life balance for employees Strong management Robust policies
Company was very good and good pay master as well as employee satisfaction . All products were good as well as proper facility given to every empolye
Cons
It was a learning experience with TTSL. While they provide excellent inputs and opportunity to learn and grow, the same was missing since last 2 years post entrance of jio in the market.
Working in Tata group always ensures employee are in safe hand . Employee can easily relate with senior leadership for any issue. His ideas are listen by the bosses and also implemented . I learned lot of things in TTSL how to handle the difficult situation and come out winner . Most enjoyable part of the job HR keep organizing different kind of activities for the employee on important occasion and festivals . I got many awards such spotlight and super star and HI flier in 10 year of TTSL tenure till date.
Pros
separate team for GSM & CDMA verticals
Cons
delay in decision making
Tata Core value is the usp of company. Business plan and way forward is missing. People are good but there is no clarity from Leadership Team. I believe company needs to come out with clear plan and redefine its business verticals.