Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Engineer

Working in the company give me a huge experience abou.T a new things . It helped me a lot in the technical field and also I got a chance to learn about a new culuture
I learnt all the basics related to telecom here.Great environment to work.The hardest part came when i have to leave the job after completing my one year here.
 Installations and Maintenance of ADSL routers & AP's System Equipments Operation, Like Cisco, D-link, Edi Max, Belkin, Aztech, Netgear, Huwai, Speedstream, Tenda, T-P link etc..  Assembling and Configuring Broadband Connection Through Copper and Fiber Lines  Trouble Shooting and Maintaining ADSL/DSL Lines and Routers  Optical fiber splicing  Fault tracing of copper and FTTH fiber optic GPON networks.  Hands on Expriense of Telecom Industry tools like Splicing Machine, OTDR,OPTICAL POWER METER,LTE TESTER,ANALYSER E.T.C.  Configuring and Maintaining Cisco Routers and Switches  Routing protocols (STATIC, RIP, EIGRP and OSPF)  Configuration of VLAN and INTER VLAN
I like the work culture in TTSL and lot of things to lean at this place.
- Beauty of the management at TTSL is, management people know how to make someone productive. - Exact place to start a job, for me. - Hard-workers only can sustain instead of normal working. - If someone is getting a job with TTSL, it will be a pride for him/her. - Only economy condition matters over here. - But job security is 100%
- Re routing of 17 sites in UP_EAST - Alcatel mux 1642 and 1660sm
Pros
refreshment is free
Cons
8 - hours
Gained good knowledge in sdh and pdh path along with good team work under a responsible managment.
A typical day at work is normal daily Reports. TTML management is very good.
- My First job. - I learned much besides the theory. - Fine Management, one can trust. - Co-workers are always good at my time. - Every job related or subject related doubts or difficulties are resolved. Much more...
The work culture at TTSL is very good. I have learnt many new things here.
Operation and maintenance of cell sites in Thrissur Cluster. Coordinate in Network Implementation for Wire-less and Wire-line activities in Thrissur Supervision of I & C of Motorola BTS, HUAWEI BTS, Alcatel MUX & NEC Radios O&M activities of HSIA BTS – HUAWAI 3900 and Motorola SC4812TMC BTS Co-ordination with OSP: Ensuring Cell Site Healthiness and find out any external alarm. Conducting acceptance test for ALCATEL MUX, NEC Microwave, HUAWEI BTS. Commissioning of NEC microwave radio in 15GHZ-18GHZ for both SDH and PDH. Conducting Preventive Maintenance at Cell Sites for smooth Functioning. Mechanical and electrical tilting of RF antennas. Planning, Integration and Carrier Up-gradation of different sites, Re-routing of Traffic & Call testing.
One thing that i have enjoyed the most is Management of Man power.
Working at Tata Teleservices Ltd was a great experience in terms of learning new techniques and recent updates. Troubleshooting and working on an issue gives you an opportunity to hone your skills and improve your problem solving skill within the given SLA period. It also helps to clear your doubts if you have any. Best part was you get to see the practical and get hands on experience while working on Cisco devices and servers. We were free to learn any part of the work say Transmission, RF or OMC with open hands as the colleagues were very supportive and helpful and were ready to teach you anything you want to.
Pros
Good office environment
Cons
Manpower was a little less
More cultured & valued workplace with discipline,Enjoy at work with passioan.
the team is very good and i miss my team very much. the typical day is when we go at field i learned a lot from my Boss the hardest part of the job is to design the link the enjoyable part is the lunch time.
Pros
free lunch
Simply i am saying it is very good place to work in all kind of thinks............
now the condition is very badcompany doing centralization so insecurity about job
every day was like a challenge(maybe because i was outsourced employee), but co-workers and superiors were so supportive that any task could be accomplished in a timely manner.
Decent work atmosphere, following the company rules, planned work, skilled workers, friendly co-workers
When i join TTSL the location which i got is just opposite with my nature,i feel very uncomfortable there, but my boss support me as a friend and mentally prepare me to face them and i do that, i very thanks to him.So i want to tell every one that always support your juniors and give respect to seniors.
Secured company. nice environment. each step gives a way to get learn. sharpens knowledge. regular training sessions.