Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Executive

The best Company in Telecom sector which offered more than expected . It was foolish on ny part to leave them . Another chance to get back , I will definitely try .
Pros
Management Bosses HR other departments
Cons
Vision and mission is helping to all the team members to make the future palns aamd path which gives more comfort to make the future palns , all the policies are in favour 0f employees that also gives mental peace.
Tata tele service was a good organization I love to work again if it's work into Telecom may be it's is only in my heart nothing much to explain about my experience
Ensure activation process and provide best customer experience with TTSL compare competition, providing insant activation and smooth usege of company product
Good working atmosphere at work, feeling free to ask queries to the seniors, competitive, working extra hours with seniors, participating in festival activities
i was worked there in Customer relationship management in complaints on billing department. we worked as team work and handling customer queries easily training for this work is given to us there is no hardest part of the job because all the employees are helpful and coperative with thir support i never found hardest part in my job. we celebrating their friday as funday as all team are playing game and enjoying for freshup.
The best place ever i worked.the collegue and seniors were very supportive.can learn actual corporate culture and way of working.actually,can enjoy the working hoirs except doing just job responsibilities.
Working environment in Tata Teleservices is very good. But only issue is they pay very less salary to employees. They hired through consultancy, which suddenly changed, which give impact on consultant employees.
Pros
good environment
Cons
less salary
It was great to have the job and a experience with all supervisor and managers it was excellent. Like to join again but not in pressure work it's too much pressure in the company .
I am very happy to do work in tata tele services.com0any managers are very helpfull in my job.They gave me good support to how to improve the customer handling and how to improve the sales and etc. But i am littile warry about the salary.
Tata teleservices limited already shut down, that was the reason I left the organization early. Work culture and ethics was good, job satisfaction was there
hello team, its had great time in this organisation. so much have learn from this company. The atmosphere of this company is so much appreciable, all are very helpful towards their employees.I have learn so many things which i never expect. They increase our system knowledge, how to entertain customers enquiry etc. I love to work again with this company. thanks
It's a very nice company. For new joiners and experience persons also get good facilities, friendly environment and well co-operative management staffs.
Cons
I was associated with TTSL in 2008 at that time it was nice to work there specially for me to start my career with a reputed company. Work environment was good enough to work . Management also supportive to a new comer .
Great place to work and learn, one of the best managed organisations, company is cash rich thus splurges of employees as well. Management is very stable.
Very Good company Tata job is like a Government job,the company fully involved in employee welfare salary and other benefits also very good employee engagement is very good in this concern
Pros
Cons
8hours onlt
Good company with excellent work culture and company conducts seminars for employees all employee is supported and guided to perform the best HR policies are good.
Overall experience is good I have been working at Tata Docomo full-time ( mare than 8 months Pros Good company for freshers to work Cons Not too good pay for laterals
Cons
• Dealt with Telephone bill statements, Billing disputes, Dealer issues, Technical (Phone instrument) faults, Monthly tariff, and VAS (Value added services) requests processing as part of back end operations. • Activation and disconnection of telephone line connection based on the customer bill payment or default. • Imparted training to the new joiners on the variety of requests to be handled with the complaints. • Supervised a team of 8 executives and ensured assignment of activities for each day.
My self chandra singh I belong to chamoli Uttarakhand.currently I live in Chandigarh with my real brother.i am searching sitting job in any industry.i have completed my graduation.i belong to poor family.my father is a farmer a d mother housewife..
TTSL is a very good company with all facilities includes safety.They provide safety measures means free fire and safety training quarterly and conducting moc drills for the same.
Pros
Security