Tata Teleservices Ltd logo

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Executive

Work-Life Balance

Found 52 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,264 reviews

Tata Teleservices Limited

The best Company in Telecom sector which offered more than expected . It was foolish on ny part to leave them . Another chance to get back , I will definitely try .

Pros

Management Bosses HR other departments

Cons

Productive and creativity work place

1) I have to publish the churn report to mu Boss EOD but my system was blocked for my own fault. 2) I learned how to present in front of customer, way of talking with my junior specially field peeson, how to track my junior activities of work, how to take responsibility and send the pressure gradually to mu junior. 3) Very funny and supporting 4) Facing the Review 5) When my seniors shakes their hand with me for best performance in Pan India

Pros

free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

nice place to work

nice place to work, good job , fun to work, management cool easy work

Good place to work, I learned lot of things from ttsl Co workers are too good I am disap with salary hike

RAN/BSS/OFC Tx Engineer

Functions of RAN and Transmission-OFC operations • Maintaining 24 X 7 hrs Network availability of 99.99%. • Projects rollout and Operation and Maintenance of CDMA and GSM BTS and Transmission equipments and optical fiber. • Provisioning of Bandwidth to customers like SSTL, TATA GSM, providing OFC connectivity to different Wireline customers and maintenance of the same. • 100% of complaints resolution for customers and SLA compliance for the feasibility of the same. • Compilation and acceptance testing reports of different network equipments and preparation of the database of the network and submission of the same for audit. • Employee engagement by sharing new ideas among the employees/co-workers and its implementation to achieve targets. • Fiber Maintenance, Planning, Splicing, Preventive Maintenance, routine check and guiding the team. • CDMA RF drive testing with Agilent and ZTE kit and simulation of the same in ActiX. • Spearheading a team of Engineers, Technicians and managing infra related issues of sites by coordinating with infra vendor.

Customer Oriented And Friendly environment

involves verification of customer identity i have learned patience Friendly and result oriented All co-workers are like a family nothing is harder Working Environment is realy enjoyable

Sales the tata products and services

on daily basis we are solving customer problems and give them our services and sales tata products....

Cons

12 hours

•A competent professional with over 3 years of experience in Administration, MIS & Reporting.•• Proficient in capturing the team and higher level requirements and turning them independently into MIS reports, Presentations, participative exercises, creation of documentation as per business and office requirement.

Learning and Execution, Application and Production

Each day is a new day and work with fresh and positive frame of mind. Each and every moment is a learning period, at every step got to acquire something new, mostly to handle customers, solve their querries and obtaining the optimum satisfaction level from them. What, How, Why, Where-based querries and solutions to those in the same way. Management is helpful towards our work limited to their possibilty. Co-workers are too co-operative and worked as total team-work.

Work place

Maintaing all the library books, by assisting of accession numbers.Conducting the examination & sourced the results to the students.Maintaining friendly relationship between the pertaining all the above sequences.

productive and fun working environment

its a good start for freshers.i have learned the product knowledge and work culture.the co workers and management also supports, no increments for exp peoples and incentive part is not up to the mark.

Pros

good for freshers..& healthy environment to lean

Cons

salaries part is not up to the mark..

good company to work

atmosphere is good to work, but growth is slowstaff people are supportive,good for well settled fully experienced people

Pros

flexible timing

Cons

repetitive work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with