Tata Teleservices Ltd logo

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for General Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,264 reviews

Excellent Group to work

Wonderful experience. Complete independence to perform. Equal opportunity employer. Transparent and caring. Work Delivery and system focussed. Employee friendly.

Pros

employee friendly

Cons

Little more system savvy can help

stressful atmosphere. you should never join such company as they are sweet in the beginning and enjoy legacy of Tata Name which is of no use

It is very dangerous place to work. they spoil your life and leave you in a state that you will not be able to work anywhere else. They spoil your life and leave you in a state where your are not found good to be working anywhere else as their reputation in the job market is very bad

Excellent Work Place good leadership team

Working at this organization Tata Teleservices has helped me build my career, learn management aspects. I had good career growth and happy to work under able, efficient , excellent leaders. Have build the team, alumni of my team are in different geographies of the world. We all live like a family, which helps us resolve any problem in no time

Pros

Excellent Leaders, Happy Team

Cons

Competetive market

Tatas companies have a nice working culture and employee friendly company.

Working with TATAs is a very learning and enriching experience. Management is very transparent and employee centric. Provides very good opportunities to learn and grow.

Pros

Very Strong Works Ethics Culture

Cons

Legal Issues handling in Telecom Industry is very challenging, but inspiring.

Stable and Employee Friendly Culture

TATA Group is always famous for good governance and open culture. I had a big domain to manage comprises of 23 states operation in India. I enjoyed my stint here. Specially I shall praise the Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives in Tata Teleservices.

Pros

Employee Friendly

Cons

Loss making company for 10 years

Significant potential to create an impact

Deep insight into telecom industry Great opportunity to deliver impactful change Working closely with the senior management

An excellent employer, competitive, challenging with people centric values!

A typical day at work meant reviewing the performance / the service parameters for the entire customer cycle. (From the no. of new applications received to the no. of customer requests for closures / complaints and escalations)Learnt the entire SME (corporate customers - small medium enterprises) customer operations).The hardest part of the job was to retain customers who had better prices / competitive products from other telecom companies.Most enjoyable part was the challenge on a daily basis to keep customers on the network and get a smile or a "THANK YOU" from them!

Pros

tata group discounts

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Teleservices Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with