Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Network Engineer

It was a good experience at TATA teleservices as a Network Engineer..and there are some issues regarding salaries otherwise it was a good place to work for.
Great experience for my life Carrer and very good and support company employees also great companies and the relationship for work.my Team leader is very helpful person and support him also.
great place to work in tata tete services in the team of DCN ,CNMS , Monitoring & troubleshooting entire PAN India,Configuration,AAA,OSPF,RIP,backup of Routers & Switches
Learn lot as a RF ENGINEER and working atmosphere was so good which enhance technical knowledge . Attending customer related to technical complaints and solve those as per technical skills. Having experience to work on technical support engineer and customer service.
Pros
Best atmosphere to learn technical skills
Good Management and whole staff . Great things to learn . work on different devices . workplace culture was very good . easily promote every employee after one or two year
Pros
bike or mobile claim ;-)
Cons
Extra time
Best place to work again TTSL. Friendly environment in office with excellent knowledgeable team member. Security & management of company is very good.
Best place to work. Nice management, nice work culture and good time bonding spirits. First time had a look on actual network and had a nice experience with major telecom operator.
Learn lot of technical things from coworkers and enjoyed lot in this company .management of company is good .co workers supported very well.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No cab facilty
This is good company but my job is field job . But I want to a official job . In my previous company I learn more things about router ,switch .I also try to troubleshooting of that devices. But now my work is limited.so I want to try learn more and growing my self in futures.
Cons
It was a average workplace. The environment was good but lacked opportunities to grow in the organization. I was working as a network engineer and was quite involved in my work.
Team work, Good platform to enhance your Leadership quality,learnt about proper decision making at right time.
we learn technically and improved interpersonally by coordinating with multiple team in NOC
Network Engineer in Tata Teleservices Limited for PAN India customer support with CCNP-Switch certification (642-813).
In company as the job is NOC oriented job, daily routine work will checking circuits, analyzing for what reason it has went down, whether it is a media issue or multiplexer issue or OTR issue or customer end power issue, based on the analysis provided by us we send Field Engineer if required at customer place to check and resolve the issue, we will monitor all data as well as voice circuits , MPLS circuits, ILL circuits DSLAM, PRI or DLC circuits. And our core responsibility will be to achieve minimum UP time and network visibility. And my responsibility will or microwave and UBR related transmission issues to check and resolve.Our hardest part of the job when there is any major fiber cut we need to reroute the circuit in other optical path to make the circuit up. I will carry out activity with in the downtime provided by the customer
Pros
Major traffic shifting
Cons
Doing long hours due to network disaster
1.I'm working in 24*7 sector 2.Good platform to learn much and more. 3.Management is good and well supported to employees. 4.Fabulous co-workers always sharing knowledge together
I have learned all about management and technical skills required to interacting with customers and Job environment.
Pros
Weekend Party
Cons
Long Hours
nice company,well management,coworkers are good. nice culture
Pros
free lunches
Jobs & Responsibilty: • Configuring and Maintaining the network equipment’s: Cisco2900,1900 series , Cisco Catalyst 2950, cisco Catalyst 2960,3750 • Configuring Routers, Switches & Access Points at client Place. • Troubleshooting all kind of issues related to both LAN & Wi-Fi networks. • Maintaining site troubleshooting reports and preparing Daily Call Report. • Monitoring bandwidth of the network through MRTG. • Pre-arrival Rooms network testing and sending Daily activity reports to the IT manager. • Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting. Monitor and upgrade (network equipment’s including firewalls, routers, gateways, switches, DHCP servers, DNS servers, and related software and services) network for performance and security issues. • Providing regular reports and other information to higher authorities/ bodies on status of network performance, future bandwidth requirements and other network capacity enhancement related requirements • Analyzing L2 networking level issues. • Installing Cisco equipment’s like routers, switches, in datacenter and maintaining proper cabling. • Enabling routes, user VLAN, as per business request. • Maintaining overall NOC network structure. • Responsible for overall network operation, administration & management of customer network • Maintaining wireless links and in case any issues of above link we will be coordinating with Engineer to solve problems on site. • Maintaining reports like daily, weekly and monthly report. Access pop link and inventory details. • Escalating slow browsing issues to the concern team.  - more...
• Have strong knowledge and skill set in MPLS and ILL configuration in CISCO Routers.• Configuration of ISDN PRI and BRI, Its installation and testing.• BGP Configuration in CISCO Routers.• In hand experience in DLC link, Testing, Configuration and its Troubleshooting.• In hand experience in Point to Point Link Testing and its Troubleshooting.• Well knowledge in WAN and LAN configuration in CISCO Routers and MIPU Routers.
• Surveillance and troubleshooting of routers and switches (Cisco and ECI) networks.• Doing preventive maintenance by Observing the temperature alarms of the routers and their cards. Observing the logs of the routers and switches. Observing the CPU utilization of all the routers. Monitoring the BW utilization of the Upstream. Monitoring WhatUpGold, STMS, OpManager & Fault Manager.• Provisioning the ILL and BB.• Installation and configuration of BRAS (ST-200), CESR (9705) for Broadband and Leased line Internet customers.• Configuration of Interfaces in CESR, & Creating VLAN in Switches-9215, 9205.
Pros
Cons
10 hours
when icame to company i don't no how it work & all this things i am in depression that how i can handle this load etc. ,but in few igot all idea
Pros
only tea