Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Network Operations Technician

The job description is that i have to monitor the network and if i see any media issues I follow up with the respective field team and tell them the issue and help them till it is resolved. I learned about the connectivity of telecom services and got a better understanding about the network topology. The difficult part is that the escalations need to be done in a matter of minutes as the issue can have serious service impact.
Typical day at work is OK. LEarned some new stuff. Management is ok. Workplace culture is ok. No hard part or enjoyable part in the job by the time i left.
The good things Tata Tele services Limited is a fantastic place to work. I have enjoyed every day that I have worked here due to the locality, salary, people, friendships formed, hours/shifts, the... The challenges Each day and every call is a challenge. But a good challenge.
Pros
Proper meals, break time
Cons
lack of transportation service
There is same work everyday and very less chance to learn about new technologies. if I talk about management so it is very week in that point. staff comes late in their shift. so that it is very hard for the person to leave office at shift over time.
Reliance Communications has established a pan-India, next generation, integrated (wireless and wireline), convergent (voice, data and video) digital network that is capable of supporting best-of-class services spanning the entire communications value chain, covering over 21,000 cities and towns and over 400,000 villages. Reliance Communications owns and operates the world's largest next generation IP enabled connectivity infrastructure, comprising over 280,000 kilometers of fibre optic cable systems in India, USA, Europe, Middle East and the Asia Pacific region.
TTSL¬†ILL/WIMAX¬†NOC¬†Engineer¬† ‚óŹ Providing¬†L2¬†support¬†for¬†different¬†cases¬†of¬†customer¬†on¬†phone.¬† ‚óŹ Monitoring¬†of¬†all¬†over¬†India¬†Network¬†through¬†Wimax¬†NMS¬†server¬† software.¬† ‚óŹ Field¬†Engineer¬†coordination¬†to¬†resolve¬†the¬†issues¬†to¬†achieve¬† better¬†uptime
I enjoied here with toors and weekend offs and weekend trips and we can learn more knowledge here. everything is good but i want change my stram i want good life bettyer than that. please let me help.
Pros
free trips
Cons
76hours
I learnt there how we can manage the team.How the team work is done.How i can communicate with the circle team.iI learnt about the concept of GSM technology.Which alarm is generated in when somethng goes wrong into the circle on BTS and BSC.
Pros
free beverages
Cons
relaxtion timing
A lot of Activities are planned. To assign right task to right person. Proper planning alongwith manpower management gives good results Co workers only need a bit of motivation. To find a task not completed after lots of efforts. To find yourself & team acheive the desired goals.
Pros
Appreciation for a Good Job Done
Cons
Sometimes extended hours of work
Work is shifts based (Rotation based shifts); 8 hours of work; This is my my first job so definitely learned a lot. Dynamic and friendly management.
Pros
access to almost all the teams in the noc, knowledge sharing and gaining is well possible, friendly environment.
Cons
i am an off role employee, so there is not much training involved, no scope for growth in salary, less holidays.
  1. Network Operations Technician