Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Nice to work with any Tata group, they have a good work culture, you can have long term career in this organisation, it really sad they have close the company
TATA means Trust , TATA is great organisation to work with and to excel professionally and personally in your life. TATA is not only an organisation but it is a institute where you can inculcate various basic characterstics in your personality which help you to acheive new heights and sucess in your life.
Pros
Great Work life balance and very helpful people to work with
Good company to work for.overall good atmosphere and environment.salary structure good.learn and grow in the company.exchange of ideas and skill set and positive frame.
This company helps to start my carrier journey and it's happen. Tata Tele services is a reputed company and I also work as a reputed employee. That was a great start for me
TATA Teleservices is group company of TATA. Selling Enterprises telecom solution to Enterprise accounts. Handled direct account to provide telecom solution and increase RMS.
worked as CSA and promoted as Sr.CSA and good work i office and general shift mis good management retails team handling the all over Karnataka stores maintenance
Cons
9:30am to 7:30pm
Its Great company to work with. I have learnt a lot about CDMA business. Performance was always appreciated in the organisation. CDMA business was dying so it was very hard to keep up with the market.
Pros
Employee Friendly
Cons
Slow to react to market need
Good Work Culture,Supports from Seniors and cross Functional team. Seniors Appreciates your work. Learned So many skills during Training and during day to day work which helped in enhancing my skills
Dear All, Tata Group is very good company to work with. Apple learning in terms of different roles and responsibilities being given. learned lot of team work about produtcs Management is good they listen to team culture is very good to perform late stay spending time with different teams and learning from their experience.
Pros
good environment and facilities
Cons
long hrs
It's a good opportunity for me.Well supported by my seniors.Good communication among them good productivity and good management team.It's a good reputated company . In my opinion on Docomo till now it's good platform to improve my skills and develop my designation and also i can enhance my skills to improve my company name or fame.
Early morning meeting with Teams, Motivational speeches to boost the energy to perform their best to make the day productive. Meeting and visiting accounts for existing and future orders. Keep track of the entire team and their allotted work areas to ensure the Presence. Work culture was competitive.
Pros
A Tata Company
Good invironment and good work culture and supportive seniors. Getting great place to work and fill proud as an tata employee
here in this profile gained lot of working knowledge by interacting different people, a customer liked my tactful skill and offered a job as Tech Support Eng
Pros
got good career oppurtunity
Cons
offrole
> One New Data Device product lounged. The main challenging was the company was order to sell this product maximum numbers in one week. Its as great difficult to us.because network problem,cost of device and difficult to convenience the client. A great day i sold out $ numbers and easy to convenience the clients. that day the sales head was call me and appreciate. > I learned how about to sale a product and how to interact with customers. different type of customers, different characters, different profession. > Management was very liberal and cool persons. My managers are very friendly and supporting very much. > My co-workers very friendly persons. all are have very hard workers. they help each others. Our team work is very good and one time our hard team work was success in one event >The hardest part of the job is Target. Maybe some time Target was get great headache. But it will take cool and work hard and become meet the target. The most enjoyable part of the job was the company was announced a competition for all over state. who become first achieve the target they win Gold coin. I achieve the target first and got the gold coin.That time am very enjoy that because am topper of the whole company.
Pros
Free Tea snacks, Food coupen
Cons
Long hour
Overall I workly very hard with my previews company, and learn many uniqe thing from there , i gave to my company good satisfaction by my works and achieveing targets..
Pros
asd
Cons
as
my review per month on zonal review.and clear all target per month..
Pros
per month
Cons
There is such a good environment to work.... good environment and a good environmental persons there to work with them....
Typical sales profile. 9.30am to 8.30pm. Lot of learning in the day. Channel management / Trade management. Meeting people with different mindsets. It is an irony that the hardest and the most enjoyable part is achieving targets.
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
Long work hours
its a good company for also looking after for customer requirement.
Pros
Time Limite
Cons
Time Limite
Company was very well organize company ,i enjoyed my work on this company.
Integrity performs to the best of their ability even when nobody is watching, because they know it is not about who is watching, it is the principle of being truthful and productive.