Tata Teleservices Ltd logo
Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews for Senior Sales Executive

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,265 reviews

The best place to work and learn

My career has started from this company in a span of 5 years I have internaly promoted as a onrole store manager. If you are good enough they will support to grow your career.

Cons

Rajkot

Disengaged professionals can really bring a culture down. If you manage team of professionals, pay attention to the following 13 key personality

Easy Targets and Strict Administration

Learned Many things while being a part of this company. How to deal with Customer hwo to identify what they wants and provide them better and Satisfy them Completely. Loved Achieving targets

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

suppoting environment,motivation by the manager,team leader for the achivement of the goals.

Month ending the work is so critical to reach the target at the same time sending the repot every month details,How to interact with customers,how to explain to customers.how to motivate,hard working nature.They are so friendly and supporting we work with coordination for the achive ing of the targets.

Pros

time to time incentives & monthly meetings with the managers they well explain the technique.

Good Place to work with

Being at Tata Teleservices Ltd i learned how to implement the system of the company to work smartly. This makes work fun and smooth as well.The management was good enough to support you when you require. My co workers were really helped me to learn the team synchronization. The hardest part of the job was to handle the users when the network failure and unwanted VAS take place regularly. Enjoyable part of job was the day to day meeting new people.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tata Teleservices Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tata Teleservices Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tata Teleservices Ltd with