Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 1,238 reviews matching the search
The best Company in Telecom sector which offered more than expected . It was foolish on ny part to leave them . Another chance to get back , I will definitely try .
Pros
Management Bosses HR other departments
Cons
My career has started from this company in a span of 5 years I have internaly promoted as a onrole store manager. If you are good enough they will support to grow your career.
Cons
Working in Tata is life time opportunity. A company where you have freedom to express yourself, fàir and transparent in their deeds. Company focus on their employees, specially continuos training and development part to help them grow professionally and personally
Pros
Transparency
Cons
Response time with strategic changes
It is Excellent opportunity while working in this company. Work culture is very Good. It is indeed challenging working here. Got enough opportunity growing up both professionally and personally.
It is very happy place to work and learning. management is very supporting and co-operative to understand the issue. i have enjoy full working day in this organisation with work and fund
Sincere, Smart and Dedicated towards work. WIlling to work and complete it timely and accurately as much as possible. Will prove to be the best given a chance.
Good culture, good job place,culture is very nice, work life balance is also good, work innoverment is nice, staff is very supportive, team is also supportive...
it is one of the most reputed organisation , it was great learning environment, management policies were very friendly for everyone. I have learned many management skills.
I had a very satisfying tenure of working in this company. Workplace culture is very good. The most enjoyable part of the job was that you can take leadership accountability for the job.
It was a good company to work with and the reporting managers were really good and supporting. Working timing were really good and the coworkers were also very good.
its a call center job ,they have target for each call, for a starter its a good opening, management is good they help but we have reach the target. the company is basic on sim selling for customer
Tata tele service was a good organization I love to work again if it's work into Telecom may be it's is only in my heart nothing much to explain about my experience
The work culture is relaxed. So really good for people wanting stability in life. Office is close knit and good people. The perks of working for a tata company is best.
Good company to work for.overall good atmosphere and environment.salary structure good.learn and grow in the company.exchange of ideas and skill set and positive frame.
I am working as a legal adviser to the company which provided me a great opportunity in corporate sector to enhance my skills in the legal filed .As the name of the company provides us a friendly and a cooperative environment .Role as a legal adviser to the company is challenging as expectations of the company are high .overall experience with the company is great .
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
Hectic work
TATA Teleservices company was good , company and its environment was also good ,very friendly environment , in company their i learned how to work in a stressful and under pressure
Gr8 working culture,very professional company and always maintain work life balance.sjsjdjdjdjehehdjsjehshdicuyegtnkficisjejfkfjdjsnejrucuskebfjxudoenrnd
It was good experience initially but as restructuring was in place it got mess with entire routine operation for major departments. Started cost cutting and closing functional divisions.
Pros
Nothing special
Cons
Unnecessarily harrasement of employees.
Good Place to work .. Good working days.. team management i learnt , no hard part , weekend holidays , good management , all days was interesting in working
In TTML, I work for Channel Partner of Tata Indicom, in R-del Department. In this project ,Tata Walky Talky handset given to customers of Rural Areas of Aurangabad Cluster. I used to do activation of handset, Buffer Stock update, handset problem solving, SWAPPING handset, Network checking, Daily Reports.
As there is a saying you work with TATA. The name only carries weight. The Life was good in the initial stage but at the end due to market conditions, job was tough.