Tata Teleservices Ltd

Tata Teleservices Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 1,238 reviews matching the search
The best Company in Telecom sector which offered more than expected . It was foolish on ny part to leave them . Another chance to get back , I will definitely try .
Pros
Management Bosses HR other departments
Cons
It's 3rd party vendor company who undertake various responsibility of TATA TELESERVICE LTD. as the management was very irresponsible to support newly joined employee for his growth in that fileld instead of support they will make you work for more hours apart from working hours...
Great Organization. Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture Excellent tenure with Tata Teleservices. thank you
tata tele services is a great place of to work this organisation is employee friendly organisation. this is a Largest telecom services provider company.
I was worked in this company as a Field Engineer and looking there operation and maintenance. I handled 100 sites in my location. I am not satisfied with this job due to that I was changed my technical field
Great experience for my life Carrer and very good and support company employees also great companies and the relationship for work.my Team leader is very helpful person and support him also.
i enjoyed to work in TTSL i learned lot as team leader , how to handle teams and things.if we achieved targets we will get appreciations.here m enjoying my work .
Good working atmosphere at work, feeling free to ask queries to the seniors, competitive, working extra hours with seniors, participating in festival activities
i was worked there in Customer relationship management in complaints on billing department. we worked as team work and handling customer queries easily training for this work is given to us there is no hardest part of the job because all the employees are helpful and coperative with thir support i never found hardest part in my job. we celebrating their friday as funday as all team are playing game and enjoying for freshup.
A company promised with process, ethics and providing of balanced life style. A great platform to learn and excel in your respective field. Excellent management to support your growth
I think Tata Teleservices i get the chance to meet with Senior authority of different sector.i learn very much know about telecom sector to selling all type of product.
I was happy to join TTSL and it has ethics, culture, no politics in organization, helpful nature of employees and ready for help to each other. It was sad that TATA decided to exit from telecom business because of huge loss.
Working with Tata teleservices ltd have been wonderful in totality ,have spent 12 years within the organisation ,have seen lots of transition happened so far during my journey with respect to merger of companies,peoples asked to leave the organisation due to tough market competition and constant drop
Learnt to work in Facility domain, with excellent management to support. Colleagues and management were so collaborative that never felt any hardship wven dealing with the President of the company. A process oriented and ethical organisation.
It is very dangerous place to work. they spoil your life and leave you in a state that you will not be able to work anywhere else. They spoil your life and leave you in a state where your are not found good to be working anywhere else as their reputation in the job market is very bad
Planning to work in retail segment with a retails specialization of studies Good and nice place to work. New pattern of working. handling retails stores spread across 4different districts. Enjoyed my tenure at Tata won awards & foreign trips.
great place for learning with work. all peoples are supporting during tasks.we can learn by joining training require by our job role. we can opt on job training or cross function training.
workplace is very good and most enjoyed and management is very good work culture is good learned more from this company Supply chain and logistics management professional with 14 years’ experience. Proven skills in SCM/ Commercial Operations/ Logistics/ Materials Management/Vendor Management /Operation & Administration/ MIS /Sales Support /Accounts /Back office & Front office management in stores and warehouse. Currently employed as Warehouse Manager at Tata Teleservices covering Goa and Rest of Maharashtra. Strong track-record in manufacturing logistics operations (Philips), third party logistics operations and supply chain management. Well experienced in planning, costing, project implementation, Roll out, warehouse management, Distribution, purchase, cost control, and employee management. Diversified experience of handling Training, FMCG, and Telecom industry.
Good Working culture and friendly place to work and learn new things. work place is fine and supportive management. Very good reputed organization where you can start your career and learn a lot.
I have started my career with TATA and it gives me immense exposure to use my talent in work environment, great team to work with, Managers are very much supportive and already ready provide the solution.
Excellent place to work, learn and grow. Work life balance is excellent and you feel like referring people to work here. The culture and the environment is excellent.