TATA

TATA Employee Reviews

It is really good to work at Tata because during work we don't get bored we always used to do work in smarter way so everyone gives his/her opinion. During weekends we used to go out and sometimes we teammates review the sites and enjoy there too.

Pros

Free lunch etc

Good working environment

1. Good working environment2. Management is good3. Good practical knowledge4. Training facility is good5. Good infrastructure6. Finicialy helping except salary7. Friendly colleagues8. Organising culture activities9. Sports activities10. Parties

Pros

Good practical knowledge

Cons

Salary not as industry standards

Productive and happy working place

Its good place to work with Tata the name it self tell every thing you just need to focus on your work what is given on time and no pressurise job which .

Helpful colleagues

It was a good experience working with Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. process oriented company. Good colleagues. Good employee benefits. Really great working experience

Pros

Good company

Cons

Work pressure

Good for ones who are looking for a very stable job

Currently, due to slowdown in the thermal power sector and a few of the company's assets making losses with no solution in near sight, the growth prospects are quite limited. Pay is on the lower side than the market standards. Jobs are very system driven than person driven, leaving very little for the imagination and creativity.Though, if looking for a stable work life balance and a good work culture, it is a good company.

Pros

Work life balance, culture, facilities

Cons

Growth opportunities, pay

Best company all over india.best services for employees. Ex. Travling fooding and shift timing

I am very thankful for this company best Services provided to employees best company in India i am feel very great again chance work with this company.

Pros

Best lunch

Cons

One hour lunch break and half hour for breakfast

Good place to work without pressure.

I love my company. Good atmosphere and good working place. I love to work their with excellent people. We can adapt more knowledge and skills from the experience candidates in TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES. They will help us in every situation. We will celebrate every festival in our company. Our management support for the employees.

Nice place to work. Healthy environment

This company truly values its employees. They provide professional and personal development. They do truly believe in their mission statement, which is so impactful.

Pros

Healthy environment

Cons

No cabs

Good organisation with excellence

I was working as audit consultant for their ongoing projects. Infact, I was very impressed by their system and coordinated approach. Their inbuilt systems for contractor capability and performance reporting with suppliers are well formatted and paves a way for smooth functioning of Audit system. In fact, I wanted to be part of permanent employee but shall await for this opportunity.

Pros

Good organisation with excellence

Cons

Takes time for decisions

Great to be work here

It's been a amazing experience to work with tcs it's a great working experience so far. Working culture is very nice and people's are also very supportive here.

Good company for fresher's

Best place for job, it learning class for fresher's. No work tensions. Friendly environment office culture, everyone support to each other, best job for learners

All the interview process is good

I am very much interested to join in your reputated company. In this company i heared and seen that the company protective measures and the works (project) have been done with in the time period. And also Iam willing to give my theoretical knowledge in to practical in site

Good

It was great experience working as CSR frontdesk,I was a multitasked enjoyed with an excellent work experience . Learnt a lot about customer support ,problem solving of network,handsets, retention (bringing bk our network customer )making customers to understand their billing cycle (postpaid cms)selling products etc.

coordination

I would like to thanks for getting this opportunity work in iorn project as a operational executive. good experience and team work with my colleagues.thanks.

Very good

Very nice and wark for Tata steel bsl company Jo company Jo bole to on hotspot actiov on dutye very nice wark Jo Ghaziabad ma company good work in company

Real estates projects

If possible, apply specific numbers to any listed achievement. It is because numbers project transparency and something that can be measures – A measured indication for a success. For instance:

Awesome must stay and work in Tata

Everyone should work in Tata kind of companies because they take care of everything and you don't need to worry about. You just have to give your best that's all.

Productive and relaxed place

I was made to join as DSE commercial vehicles Buses division, working under the guidance of A GM sales and reporting to the MD of the dealership. The MD was a nice man. But couldn't do much sales in field because of extreme market capture of our competitors and our poor after sales support in repairs of the brought in vehicles. Though a recent feedback from the GM said that my hard work has paid off in theater stage and many educational institutions boughttata buseson my preparations to them. hardw work

I want to explore my self that's why I left the job

It was the great time working with tcs and I love the company the reason to leave job is iam not satisfied with the rotational shifts because it's come to my health.

Tata always help to our country 🙏

Ratan Tata is a very good person. Tata company pay salary employees to time to time. Tata is always help to our country. Tata is very good company and no criminal record

Great company

Such a great company. I'm happy to work there. All management and managers all are very good. They give best efforts in company. All staff also great thank you Tata company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with