TATA

TATA

TATA Employee Review

I am very thankful for this company best Services provided to employees best company in India i am feel very great again chance work with this company.

Pros

Best lunch

Cons

One hour lunch break and half hour for breakfast

Same role

Good Experience

I enjoyed working in TCS. Good benefit for employees. I worked in night shift and I got got good shift allowance and my basic pay is also good. Good ambiance.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Cab

It is really good to work at Tata because during work we don't get bored we always used to do work in smarter way so everyone gives his/her opinion. During weekends we used to go out and sometimes we teammates review the sites and enjoy there too.

Pros

Free lunch etc

Good working environment

1. Good working environment2. Management is good3. Good practical knowledge4. Training facility is good5. Good infrastructure6. Finicialy helping except salary7. Friendly colleagues8. Organising culture activities9. Sports activities10. Parties

Pros

Good practical knowledge

Cons

Salary not as industry standards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with

• TATA
  • Best company all over india.best services for employees. Ex. Travling fooding and shift timing
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?