TATA

TATA

TATA Employee Review

Company is so and so

company has its old policy and work culture, lot of bossing, opaque culture, and of course politics. Work-life balance is also another big. issue. Now-a-days also job security is a concern.

It is really good to work at Tata because during work we don't get bored we always used to do work in smarter way so everyone gives his/her opinion. During weekends we used to go out and sometimes we teammates review the sites and enjoy there too.

Pros

Free lunch etc

Good working environment

1. Good working environment2. Management is good3. Good practical knowledge4. Training facility is good5. Good infrastructure6. Finicialy helping except salary7. Friendly colleagues8. Organising culture activities9. Sports activities10. Parties

Pros

Good practical knowledge

Cons

Salary not as industry standards

Productive and happy working place

Its good place to work with Tata the name it self tell every thing you just need to focus on your work what is given on time and no pressurise job which .

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with

• TATA
  • Company is so and so
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?