TATA

TATA

TATA Employee Review

Good for building a future goal.

Tata is big brand and also they have different kind of works . Which most of the fresher can apply easily .if the availability of more jobs they are always more job seeker .

Pros

Accommodations

Same location

Secured and fin workplace

Good management, good team work, sometimes huge worklaod. Well at fun activities like Olympic, singing painting competition . It is a safe secured job. Good for other benefits except salary like medical, leave encashment,PF, loan if required.

Pros

6 days working

Cons

It is really good to work at Tata because during work we don't get bored we always used to do work in smarter way so everyone gives his/her opinion. During weekends we used to go out and sometimes we teammates review the sites and enjoy there too.

Pros

Free lunch etc

Good working environment

1. Good working environment2. Management is good3. Good practical knowledge4. Training facility is good5. Good infrastructure6. Finicialy helping except salary7. Friendly colleagues8. Organising culture activities9. Sports activities10. Parties

Pros

Good practical knowledge

Cons

Salary not as industry standards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with

• TATA
  • Good for building a future goal.