TATA

TATA

TATA Employee Review

Good Workplace to start with.

Its a good company to start with , but there is chance that you get lost of yourself when working for long there.It also has Very good work culture with priority to work life balance, employees health ,safety with much benefits.

Same location

Nice place to work. Healthy environment

This company truly values its employees. They provide professional and personal development. They do truly believe in their mission statement, which is so impactful.

Pros

Healthy environment

Cons

No cabs

Good organisation with excellence

I was working as audit consultant for their ongoing projects. Infact, I was very impressed by their system and coordinated approach. Their inbuilt systems for contractor capability and performance reporting with suppliers are well formatted and paves a way for smooth functioning of Audit system. In fact, I wanted to be part of permanent employee but shall await for this opportunity.

Pros

Good organisation with excellence

Cons

Takes time for decisions
Same location

All the interview process is good

I am very much interested to join in your reputated company. In this company i heared and seen that the company protective measures and the works (project) have been done with in the time period. And also Iam willing to give my theoretical knowledge in to practical in site

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with

• TATA
  • Good Workplace to start with.