TATA

TATA Employee Reviews

TATA insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Ethical in true spirit.

The company is best in world. A great culture after induction of Ratan Tata as Chairman to company. Truly ethical, very less politics due to 360 degree apprisal.

Pros

yes almost free lunches.

Cons

It is really good to work at Tata because during work we don't get bored we always used to do work in smarter way so everyone gives his/her opinion. During weekends we used to go out and sometimes we teammates review the sites and enjoy there too.

Pros

Free lunch etc

Great Place to Work

Have learned a lot and got various projects to work upon. Got a lot more learning experience. Here I go skilled in Business Operations, Negotiation, Business Planning, and Business Development.

Pros

Employee Benefits are best here

Cons

Managment tend to forget work done during appraisal.

Calidad y precisión del trabajo, Capacidad para cumplir objetivos establecidos y plazos

Trabajo bajo presión, capacidad para cumplir con los procesos establecidos, trabajo en equipo.

Pros

Si se obtenía todos los beneficios de ley

Good working environment

1. Good working environment2. Management is good3. Good practical knowledge4. Training facility is good5. Good infrastructure6. Finicialy helping except salary7. Friendly colleagues8. Organising culture activities9. Sports activities10. Parties

Pros

Good practical knowledge

Cons

Salary not as industry standards

Productive and happy working place

Its good place to work with Tata the name it self tell every thing you just need to focus on your work what is given on time and no pressurise job which .

Ambiente agradable

Evaluación por traslado de BelcorpFue rápido solo me indicaron las funciones dentro de sus ambientes en la Molina con fallas en las conexiones de red continuamente el resto todo bien

Pros

Beneficios de Ley por traslado de Belcorp

Cons

No hay tiempo tomar cafe en la cafeteria

Es una empresa excelente tiene un excelente trato con sus empleados

tomar llamadas de los clientes , ingresando reclamos , informaciones bancarias

Pros

seguro medico, beneficios

Cons

no las hay

Muy buen ambiente de trabajo y salario fe acorde al puesto.

Lo recomiendo ya que Tata te brinda estabilidad, buen salario, crecimiento y confiabilidad.

es buena la empresa

Es buena la empresa pero tu tiempo de sociales lo debes de dejar a un lado en esta empresa

Pros

Seguro medico

Cons

demasiado tiempo trabajando

Helpful colleagues

It was a good experience working with Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. process oriented company. Good colleagues. Good employee benefits. Really great working experience

Pros

Good company

Cons

Work pressure

Good for ones who are looking for a very stable job

Currently, due to slowdown in the thermal power sector and a few of the company's assets making losses with no solution in near sight, the growth prospects are quite limited. Pay is on the lower side than the market standards. Jobs are very system driven than person driven, leaving very little for the imagination and creativity.Though, if looking for a stable work life balance and a good work culture, it is a good company.

Pros

Work life balance, culture, facilities

Cons

Growth opportunities, pay

Best company all over india.best services for employees. Ex. Travling fooding and shift timing

I am very thankful for this company best Services provided to employees best company in India i am feel very great again chance work with this company.

Pros

Best lunch

Cons

One hour lunch break and half hour for breakfast

ok for a limited time....not a long term home

its a job....no advancement that I've found and you can work some long hours as salaried employee. Lack of a manager makes it hard to gain advancement. New manager every project

Pros

Nice salary at time of joining

Cons

Relocation is out of pocket expense

Empresa seria , beneficios, buen ambiente laboral cooperativo

Mi horario es fijo de 8 horas con media de descanso, beneficios en comestible, salario acorde a la labor

Pros

Buen sueldo, beneficios

Cons

ninguna

It was a very good experience at Tata Steel. A place were you can increase your practical knowledge and a lot to learn under pressure and efficiently.

Pros

Good environment to learn new things.

Cons

Not easily to select in company

Good place to work without pressure.

I love my company. Good atmosphere and good working place. I love to work their with excellent people. We can adapt more knowledge and skills from the experience candidates in TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES. They will help us in every situation. We will celebrate every festival in our company. Our management support for the employees.

Nice place to work. Healthy environment

This company truly values its employees. They provide professional and personal development. They do truly believe in their mission statement, which is so impactful.

Pros

Healthy environment

Cons

No cabs

Good organisation with excellence

I was working as audit consultant for their ongoing projects. Infact, I was very impressed by their system and coordinated approach. Their inbuilt systems for contractor capability and performance reporting with suppliers are well formatted and paves a way for smooth functioning of Audit system. In fact, I wanted to be part of permanent employee but shall await for this opportunity.

Pros

Good organisation with excellence

Cons

Takes time for decisions

Great

Totally loved the job as it maintains a well balanced work environment. It is perfect for a first job and has numerous opportunities available to expand your knowledge database

Great to be work here

It's been a amazing experience to work with tcs it's a great working experience so far. Working culture is very nice and people's are also very supportive here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with