TATA

TATA Employee Reviews

India297 reviews

Worth

It was a nice experience many peoples helps to promoting next level and work also easily disadvantage is salary come only after 6 to 12 days that's only main difference.

car business , good work

a wonderful tata company, good team members, goodmangement, place is super,good place in sales executives, , good products, sales improve and commission

TATA insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things

If you wish to clear some competitive Exam but also wish to have a job in parallel

If you wish to go for some govt exams or competitive examination after graduation , then this is best company to join , It will fetch you the ample time to prepare and side by side be financially independent. OR come to this company when you wish to retire and want job security .

Productive and profitable and Funwork in sales Marketing

I love this job no doubt but yeah sometime it feels annoying and frustrating. But yes its part of life and part of company works.Sometimes fun and sometimes challenging.still im looking forward.

Pros

Not provided

Cons

8 to 9 hours

Job security and flexible work hours

Perfect work life balance , high job security. Best place to work in to shape your career. Great learning experience. You will be meeting different people and learn anything from anyone you come across.

Overall it is an average experience

It is only good for those who want a stable job specially for married women who want to balance their personal and professional life. Work life balance is good

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

Very low increment

Na

1. work life balance not there2. poor hike3. poor Management4. People are friendly 6. good for freshers7. good culture8. have good campus9. having onsite opportunities

Worked in a Production support project

I worked as an Application Support Analyst in Production support, so it was totally hectic especially when you are the only member supporting the application. The management could not find replacement for my team lead and I had worked individually for 5 months, including weekends because every weekend we have changes released into production across various inter-dependent applications. The workplace culture is really good in my project. It was very supportive.I learned to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.

They give you a Class of working

The Tata working culture is very High standard no one can match it. Your Team leader post is like Area manager compare to other NBFC. All over Good to work

Not good for freshers

1) A good place to work if you look for comfort2) JOB security is there3)Salary is less according to work which is demoralising.4) learning is good

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TATA?

Good Company to work with

A employee oriented company with ethics & good culture. Must join once if received option at any profile. Tata is oldest company of India & also acquiring foreign companies which is really a proud thing for India.

Its a very good job.

The work culture of TATA Steel is very genuine all employees feel very relax and never free workload.TSL takes care of all its employees like a family.

Pros

Services like medical, life insurance, paid leave, discounts etc

Cons

Short breks..health care

Good people and most if it is people management.

1. Typically, a day depends on project and team you are working with, typically you have to manage multiple projects as tech lead.2. Learned managing our work, handling multiple projects and dealing with work stress.3. Management usually is not transparent and a bit political.4. Work culture is like if you work for 24 hours you are a good resource and that is hardest part for projects where I am working in.5. Enjoyable part is that we have very big team and good memories of time spent together.

Initialy it was good but as time went by the mànagement changed and things started falling apart

Working as an executive for 10 years even though i was experienced than others no promotions was given to me juniors who were under me were getting more prominence there was no structure for promotion

Pros

Manager was supporting ideas

Cons

No promotions

Good and friendly colleagues

Tata pays less but the collegues are very friendly. Meetings are at any time according to the clients. Holidays are less. Still a very reputed and amazing organization to work for a longer time.

Good to join. Nice place to work.

Good to join.Friendly colleagues and team lead with lot of flexibility. Leave policy is also good.Job security is fine hereLot of projects are there

Pros

Work life balance is good, Pay is good for experienced from other company Compensation benefits are good, Flexibility

Cons

Pay is not good for people who is staying in tcs for long years as fresher

Good company to work for ample of projects and ease work life balance.

Good company to work for ample of projects and ease work life balance.latest technology projects among support projectsgood onsite opportunitiesmanagement is okayish

Pros

- work life balance -onsite opportunities -ample projects

Cons

- less compensation -bad management(depends on projects)

TCS is a nice place to work when you are hired for the Manager position.

Ready to face the politics once you decided to join any service-based company. Don't expect a much hike percentage. Even you performed well in the project and got an appraisal from the client, it doesn't matter. You should be in good to be your manager to get a decent hike.

Pros

Job Security

Cons

Poor Management and should face politics

Ethical in true spirit.

The company is best in world. A great culture after induction of Ratan Tata as Chairman to company. Truly ethical, very less politics due to 360 degree apprisal.

Pros

yes almost free lunches.

Cons

It is really good to work at Tata because during work we don't get bored we always used to do work in smarter way so everyone gives his/her opinion. During weekends we used to go out and sometimes we teammates review the sites and enjoy there too.

Pros

Free lunch etc

Good working environment

1. Good working environment2. Management is good3. Good practical knowledge4. Training facility is good5. Good infrastructure6. Finicialy helping except salary7. Friendly colleagues8. Organising culture activities9. Sports activities10. Parties

Pros

Good practical knowledge

Cons

Salary not as industry standards

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with