TATA

TATA Employee Reviews

It was a good experience working with Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Ltd. process oriented company. Good colleagues. Good employee benefits. Really great working experience
Pros
Good company
Cons
Work pressure
Currently, due to slowdown in the thermal power sector and a few of the company's assets making losses with no solution in near sight, the growth prospects are quite limited. Pay is on the lower side than the market standards. Jobs are very system driven than person driven, leaving very little for the imagination and creativity.Though, if looking for a stable work life balance and a good work culture, it is a good company.
Pros
Work life balance, culture, facilities
Cons
Growth opportunities, pay
I am very thankful for this company best Services provided to employees best company in India i am feel very great again chance work with this company.
Pros
Best lunch
Cons
One hour lunch break and half hour for breakfast
I love my company. Good atmosphere and good working place. I love to work their with excellent people. We can adapt more knowledge and skills from the experience candidates in TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES. They will help us in every situation. We will celebrate every festival in our company. Our management support for the employees.
This company truly values its employees. They provide professional and personal development. They do truly believe in their mission statement, which is so impactful.
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
No cabs
I was working as audit consultant for their ongoing projects. Infact, I was very impressed by their system and coordinated approach. Their inbuilt systems for contractor capability and performance reporting with suppliers are well formatted and paves a way for smooth functioning of Audit system. In fact, I wanted to be part of permanent employee but shall await for this opportunity.
Pros
Good organisation with excellence
Cons
Takes time for decisions
It's been a amazing experience to work with tcs it's a great working experience so far. Working culture is very nice and people's are also very supportive here.
Best place for job, it learning class for fresher's. No work tensions. Friendly environment office culture, everyone support to each other, best job for learners
I am very much interested to join in your reputated company. In this company i heared and seen that the company protective measures and the works (project) have been done with in the time period. And also Iam willing to give my theoretical knowledge in to practical in site
It was great experience working as CSR frontdesk,I was a multitasked enjoyed with an excellent work experience . Learnt a lot about customer support ,problem solving of network,handsets, retention (bringing bk our network customer )making customers to understand their billing cycle (postpaid cms)selling products etc.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TATA?
I would like to thanks for getting this opportunity work in iorn project as a operational executive. good experience and team work with my colleagues.thanks.
Very nice and wark for Tata steel bsl company Jo company Jo bole to on hotspot actiov on dutye very nice wark Jo Ghaziabad ma company good work in company
If possible, apply specific numbers to any listed achievement. It is because numbers project transparency and something that can be measures – A measured indication for a success. For instance:
Everyone should work in Tata kind of companies because they take care of everything and you don't need to worry about. You just have to give your best that's all.
Cons
I was made to join as DSE commercial vehicles Buses division, working under the guidance of A GM sales and reporting to the MD of the dealership. The MD was a nice man. But couldn't do much sales in field because of extreme market capture of our competitors and our poor after sales support in repairs of the brought in vehicles. Though a recent feedback from the GM said that my hard work has paid off in theater stage and many educational institutions boughttata buseson my preparations to them. hardw work
It was the great time working with tcs and I love the company the reason to leave job is iam not satisfied with the rotational shifts because it's come to my health.
Ratan Tata is a very good person. Tata company pay salary employees to time to time. Tata is always help to our country. Tata is very good company and no criminal record
Such a great company. I'm happy to work there. All management and managers all are very good. They give best efforts in company. All staff also great thank you Tata company
Very worst project experience, some of these leads will not even help for others which they actually need to do. They have so much of partiality in the workplace and never treat the freshers as human beings and black mail them personally.
Excellent support with staff . Good facility provided to staff. Good job security. Providing house rent. Office atmosphere good. Medical facilities and children students tution fees yearly provided
I learnt a lot more over a short span of time period. Environment will be very relaxing at work and there won't be any str ess during working hours. I'm happy to work with tata motors.
  1. Employee Reviews