TATA

TATA Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Good Experience

I enjoyed working in TCS. Good benefit for employees. I worked in night shift and I got got good shift allowance and my basic pay is also good. Good ambiance.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Cab

Bad workplace.

Very worst project experience, some of these leads will not even help for others which they actually need to do. They have so much of partiality in the workplace and never treat the freshers as human beings and black mail them personally.

not much of good environment in tata

very fewer projects and not many employees bad cafeteria, no work culture bad environment.no management you come work and go not much of learning.. too much of mosquitoes..being located in outskirts very risky to travel at night times.

About current my job profile

Joined in TCS as Fresher with lot of dreams about new job . . But at last i wasted my 3 years in non development process with no growth in that organization

A great place to challenge your own skills

The diverse projects the company has makes it easier for employees to choose whichever technology they wish to work on.However, long hours and a less pay are drawbacks.

Good place to balance work and life

They operate in various timings. Facilities are good and taking care of employees. Work from home option is not available. Good place to balance work and life

Pros

Facilities

Cons

Non technical

A good company if you get into the right project

TCS is huge - you can find all kinds of projects and all kinds of people. There are projects which have good work life balance and there are ones which are very engaging. It all depends on where you end up with.

Life at TCS

A very good company to start the career. Especially the L&D Department which I am working from the past 3 years is really awesome.It made me to learn new technologies, gave all the high end facilities to work and the care to the employee is just mind blowing.

good company and good culture

very good company for freshers. good work life balance. people can adjust into corporate culture. very healthy atmosphere in the office. good facilities

workplace

Excellent working environment and good knowledge to gain . good atmosphere very sportive leads , and energetic managers and smoothly to handle problems in good manner

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TATA?

Productive place that nurtures self development

All days are busy with lot of team meetings, call with the clients, communicating with the internal stakeholders. Never do you feel stressed because of the friendly atmosphere.

Productive workplace if you land a good project

TCS has a good work culture but your advancement depends on the type of project you got. Changing projects and expanding skill set is not an easy job here.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less chance to expand skill set

Learning curve was high

As Karvy was my first job, It was a great time for learning and great experience. My carrier steeping stones for my carrier were laid in my early days of my first job at Karvy.

Good to work

Doing third party BPO so leave taken are not encourageable on the emergency tme so that was a crucial habbit of the TL (some)

Pros

No extra benefits

Cons

Waste

Being a good team player. Mangers are underestimating employees skill set during the appraisal. Apprisal in TCS is not upto the mark what we have done for the work.

Excellent Place to learn for Freshers

An Excellent Place to learn new things everyday. I had a very good team to move forward with work. Whenever given a new challenge we were excited to do it as a team, rather than an Individual,

Productive and Fun place

Good Environment to Work, learn about different technologies. we can spend our liesure usefully such as sports, dance, guitar etc

customer satisfaction

I always give the customer satisfaction ,and better service .

Brand Name

worked as quality analyst - handled various teams to improve their quality. had exposure to manage teams and conduct team huddles to improve their skills. led to process improvements.

Good working atmosphere and good projects

I enjoyed the job work with good life balance. Interms of salary benefits, packages they offer as per the industry standards and their job security policy is always safe for the employees.

Fun working Place

To train the employee and working staff of DIESL regarding upcoming new practices of 3PL system and warehousing operations.

Pros

tension free environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with