TATA

TATA Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Productive and happy working place

Its good place to work with Tata the name it self tell every thing you just need to focus on your work what is given on time and no pressurise job which .

Cons

Good for ones who are looking for a very stable job

Currently, due to slowdown in the thermal power sector and a few of the company's assets making losses with no solution in near sight, the growth prospects are quite limited. Pay is on the lower side than the market standards. Jobs are very system driven than person driven, leaving very little for the imagination and creativity.Though, if looking for a stable work life balance and a good work culture, it is a good company.

Pros

Work life balance, culture, facilities

Cons

Growth opportunities, pay

good stressfree collaborative healthy competitive environment; challenging coming up with innovative solutions in terms of man handling and hr solutions.

good

The work culture is good and as I was a research engineer I got to learn a lot there. The technologies are mention in my profile. Also the perk are rewarding.

team managemnet work is excellent

Team work is excellent. Senior team member work as a team member. all team member handel diffcult situation. From every team menber we learn new things.

challenging everyday

everyday with new challenge and learning. the working culture is collaborative and patient centric . the management was the things to be learned the most.

Customer facing profile

All the customer facing executives were on the 3rd party contract of kelly and then shifted to Enext, getting salary every month was a struggle and sometimes it took 25 days for salary to get credited. There was no HR for us and we asked to travel for backup at different centres, paying from our own pocket to commute. Had a very horrible experience working at Tata having such a name in the market

Not good working culture is not good

Working culture is not good worst for the salary there has a more issues about salary and nature of business is also not good for the employees and salary is not given on time

Great Learning opportunities and superb Work Life balance

I have been associated with Tata Power for about 2 years and have gained immense knowledge and have become a better professional. Overall a 100 year old company has a lot to offer for everyone who wants to learn and grow

Good to work for beginners

It is a very pleasant company with good working buddies and management. They strive to take care of staffs making sure their requirements are met. But monetary benefits are unclear

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

No work scope defined

good

nice place safety job culture development innovative good place right place zero harm safety culture is good importance for each employees is same. tata great place for all.

Productive and creative

My roles and responsibilities here are Client billing Contractor billing Company takes care of its employees very well Iteration rate is low Job security is high

Pros

Facilities

Cons

Small group within a large conglomerate

EPC Contractor undertaking large scale turnkey projects. Not very strong in systems and processes required for Project execution. Also, grooming and leadership development was inadequate.

Tcs is a gud company.

Tcs work environment is very nice .Here management and colleagues are helpful and nice. I am able to manage my work life and personal life. I enjoy fun events in my project, which give some relaxation from work.

Good learning curve and growth opportunity

It's a good place to be in, you get to work across various domains, various industries, various companies. You do have to give in long hours but you generally get rewarded for your efforts.

Pros

Good learning experience, good staff

Cons

Long hours, archaic policies

Managing the event

the tata live event was organized by our college where we had to manage things within a limited time. Many celebrities had come along to entertain the students and I had to see whether the celebrities are not having any trouble.

Pros

live concert

Cons

work load

Fun workplace with perfect experience in the work field

Perfect culture, balanced work and lifestyle, good experience, Good management of work and other activities, A lot of other activities to keep work life balanced. Great experience in all.

nice company

nice company to work.Nice project opportunities.Good projects are available . Onsite opportunities if you are having experience of atleast 3 years. Overall very good company

Learning

Learned a lot in Pharmacovigilance. Looking the cases came from the client. Read it carefully and find the legal data for case processing. After finding the data feed it in provided software to 100% accuracy level.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

No control on Team leaders for handling new comers

Nice

Service of indeed is great .... They make future of engineers great they give opportunity to all type of technical persons we are thank for the indeed system

im looking for computer operaor

im looking for the computer operator / no voice and outdoor and i have experiene in multinational company for 2 years and i have knowledge in ms excel and account tally erp 9

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with