TATA

TATA Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

It is really good to work at Tata because during work we don't get bored we always used to do work in smarter way so everyone gives his/her opinion. During weekends we used to go out and sometimes we teammates review the sites and enjoy there too.

Pros

Free lunch etc

Creative and fun workplace

I joined TATA Consulting Engineers Ltd. in 2014 as a trainee and 6 months later I became Senior Engineer. I always found that each day spent there was fruitful. I could learn about many things in civil engineering as I worked in different business units of the company like hydro power, cement industry, infrastructure etc. The workplace culture was extremely supportive especially my immediate seniors. They would go way out of their way to help me understand difficult concepts of any project. The hardest part of the job was to handle different clients simultaneously. It was really challenging at the first but with time I developed skills that were essential to handle such situations. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I use to develop codes for designing various civil structures . All this was a part of the automation group and it was fun because I could learn a lot about civil engineering as well as programming languages like C++ and C#. It really gave me an edge over my fellow colleagues.

Ethical & Peoples Workplace

Its a great workplace where in the day starts with a very warm Good morning to collegues and customers. The company has taught us to be dicipline and customer focussed. A typical day would be handling customer queries, devising porcess, Tracking Service Level Deliverables etc.

Pros

Strong Brand Value even a Layman can recall for.

Cons

Slow in responding to Market Needs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with

• TATA
  • New Delhi, Delhi
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?