TATA

TATA Employee Reviews for Customer Care Specialist

Good job

Best industry to work as customer support team for fresher and looking forward to seeing everyone on the gud platform and best support from the team and the management

Safe for women and happy environment

Working with tata starbucks was a great memories in paat year...but for a my expectations of financial condition have to change this...other wise job was perfect...

Pros

Free one time food and three drinks in a shift

Cons

Part time and full time both was there.

good experince

well its my 1st job good exp good environment for fresher. friendly all the employer & team leader but no increment in salary very slow to grown up....

fun workplace and good management

its was good to work with TATA.It was an great expeience. The mangement was very good .The work culture was also good. The most enjoying part of the work was Fun du Friday Every Friday every employe of TATA use to paly a games.

fun working place

Didn't satisfied with the salary..Salary is not up to the mark../ fun working place... management is good. co-workers are friendly and understanding..

First Workplace

A BPO with plenty of executives working in the same confined area comprising of few very Competitive ,friendly and helping nature of people. As my first Job i enjoyed it very much.

Cons

No proper cab service avilable

TATA retentions process

1) Starting days of learning 2) I learn how to talk customer 3) my organisation management is good help full like that 4) my co- workers are very friendly with me 5) my hardest part is handling supervisors 6) most enjoyable part is my targets all time i achieved

Work.. Work... Work...

The company completely stressed & pressurized with work, no proper breaks, no encouragements, always be before time but leave late nights. No fun, no proper support from the management, not even proper facilities were provided to the employees. No proper breaks not even proper time for lunch, due to which we had faced lot of health issue. When health is not well, no proper leaves are provided. Work on week offs as well. No holiday on festivals. The hardest part of the work was stick to systems & work as many hours as you can without breaks & nothing. And the deserving person never get awarded or recognised, their name award is also given to the others, which was always a discouraging kind of thing for employees. In simple words 85% bad experience and 15% good due to friends/co-workers.

good care

cooperative environment,security ,we can learn more from the company,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with

• TATA
  • Customer Care Specialist
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?