TATA

TATA Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Good

It was great experience working as CSR frontdesk,I was a multitasked enjoyed with an excellent work experience . Learnt a lot about customer support ,problem solving of network,handsets, retention (bringing bk our network customer )making customers to understand their billing cycle (postpaid cms)selling products etc.

very good place to work and we can learn so mny things about life and work .

good team work very good team lead encourages in all aspects of work and life. good place to work secure for women very good place to work and we can lean new things each and every day .

Wonderful Company to work with

The company is very well known for it's professional work practices and customer satisfaction. This was the culture which was propagated to all employees in the company. Overall, it's satisfying to work in a professional atmosphere with their work culture and human relations. They are very Employee Friendly

Pros

Professionalism

Cons

social get together

Roaming job never bore

My day starts with journey & ends with journey. In this, meet the consumers who are built their buildings or houses for conversion. Later solving technical doubts for tata tiscon consumers Doing meetings for masons, Consumers & engineers for better practice in construction as per my boundaries. The most enjoyable part of the job is roaming any where in my job boundaries & meet the unknown persons in filed any clarifying their doubts. This is about my job.

Career growth is less. Poor Performance appraisal system

Career growth is less. Poor Performance appraisal system. LOw Salary Increment. Worst Top Management. Bloody Idiots comes on TOP management with internal politics

good work environment

good work environment, growth in company is the main aspect of the employee. The hierarchy is too good. good encouragement for freshers.

Tata-Aig is being well company for work.the colleagues were supportable, energetic, enjoyable etc. henceforth not able to see any growth in the company.

Pros

Cons

no night shifts for girls that is the best thing about Tata

Working atmosphere was quite impressive. Girls are fully secured to work there. Staff is very well mannered and there is good team spirit among all the employees.

nice company

I Enjoyed working with Tata E2E Sewizsol, but for career growth & personal development and for a better future i left the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with

• TATA
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?