TATA

TATA Employee Reviews for Quality Control Supervisor

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 441 reviews

Yes it was

One day I found a welding problem in severe cyclic line, I mailed to the construction by putting C/C to my Manager, but after this i observed a non-compliance by the construction due to Management weaknesses. Lerarned about quality documentation system, Prepare & review of test pack & inspection of the piping loop as per Isometrics, Checklist & issuing Punch list Implementation of QA/QC procedure as per ISO norms & standards. Monitoring the job according to quality system procedure & applied international standards & codes, Material identification with respect to test certification as per given isometric drawings and applicable standards. Weld visual inspection. Assure the proper follow up of WPS during welding. Review the PRE HEATING, POST HEATING, and PWHT procedure. Review the P&ID, LDT and Isometric drawings. Witness of the NDT of the welds (UT, MPT, LPT) Witness the hydro test and pneumatic test. Selection of electrodes and consumables as per codes requirement. Work place culture was favourable as per our job requirement. Hydrotest of the longest line. Having fun to motivate or to keep stress free.

Pros

yes it was

Cons

16 hours Maximum we worked there at the Peak time of work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TATA?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with

• TATA
  • Quality Control Supervisor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?