TATA

TATA Employee Reviews for System Engineer

TATA insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Excellent company to work

Excellent company to work. Good work life balance & full job security. Flexible timing almost in all projects. Good for females especially. A great company in India

salary is less

salary is very less and no work life balance hr are not cooperative in my case cant say about all cases job satisfaction is very low.getting transfer is almost imposible

Secure job with variety of opportunities

Good company start your career as a fresher. Lots of projects are there to explore the kind of work you want for you like new technologies and processes.

nice company

nice company to work.Nice project opportunities.Good projects are available . Onsite opportunities if you are having experience of atleast 3 years. Overall very good company

Life at TCS

A very good company to start the career. Especially the L&D Department which I am working from the past 3 years is really awesome.It made me to learn new technologies, gave all the high end facilities to work and the care to the employee is just mind blowing.

Productive and Friendly Workplace

Work life at TCS is good. People enjoy working over here. Good mentorship is provided whenever needed by someone. Good work culture and decent library contents.

Productive workplace if you land a good project

TCS has a good work culture but your advancement depends on the type of project you got. Changing projects and expanding skill set is not an easy job here.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Less chance to expand skill set

Excellent work place with learning

Tata group provided me an opportunity to explore myself in numerous engineering fields and adopt to cross platform technologies. The Work culture was excellent and the team guided me at every step of my career starting from the day 1. Team was very supportive and respected my ideas through the work. Apart from work we also had sports, recreation events, traditiional events and fests regularly which excites most of the employees and boosts the spirits of interest in the organization.

Pros

work culture

Cons

shift timings

Productive and Fun place

Good Environment to Work, learn about different technologies. we can spend our liesure usefully such as sports, dance, guitar etc

productive

typical day at work not proffessional fine management unsatisfied salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with