TATA

TATA Culture reviews

Clear

Good working environment

1. Good working environment2. Management is good3. Good practical knowledge4. Training facility is good5. Good infrastructure6. Finicialy helping except salary7. Friendly colleagues8. Organising culture activities9. Sports activities10. Parties

Pros

Good practical knowledge

Cons

Salary not as industry standards

Good for ones who are looking for a very stable job

Currently, due to slowdown in the thermal power sector and a few of the company's assets making losses with no solution in near sight, the growth prospects are quite limited. Pay is on the lower side than the market standards. Jobs are very system driven than person driven, leaving very little for the imagination and creativity.Though, if looking for a stable work life balance and a good work culture, it is a good company.

Pros

Work life balance, culture, facilities

Cons

Growth opportunities, pay

Great to be work here

It's been a amazing experience to work with tcs it's a great working experience so far. Working culture is very nice and people's are also very supportive here.

Good company for fresher's

Best place for job, it learning class for fresher's. No work tensions. Friendly environment office culture, everyone support to each other, best job for learners

coordination

I would like to thanks for getting this opportunity work in iorn project as a operational executive. good experience and team work with my colleagues.thanks.

good stressfree collaborative healthy competitive environment; challenging coming up with innovative solutions in terms of man handling and hr solutions.

not much of good environment in tata

very fewer projects and not many employees bad cafeteria, no work culture bad environment.no management you come work and go not much of learning.. too much of mosquitoes..being located in outskirts very risky to travel at night times.

it was good

The culture at Best Company is by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Flexible With Vacation Time -Benefit

Excellent opportunity to showcase tour skills

Good systematic organisation with sufficient senior staff and support teams. Payment to vendor is delayed bif it is done eventually on periodical basis

Good job

Best industry to work as customer support team for fresher and looking forward to seeing everyone on the gud platform and best support from the team and the management

good

The work culture is good and as I was a research engineer I got to learn a lot there. The technologies are mention in my profile. Also the perk are rewarding.

team managemnet work is excellent

Team work is excellent. Senior team member work as a team member. all team member handel diffcult situation. From every team menber we learn new things.

challenging everyday

everyday with new challenge and learning. the working culture is collaborative and patient centric . the management was the things to be learned the most.

Secure job with growth in carrier

I would like to work in a good and sportive, challenging and in friendly environment. I took responsibility of my duties. I will communicate with good skills and motivate the following atmosphere. I work for the and implementation of organization. And looking for best opportunity to my success. And to build my carrier strong.

Company is so and so

company has its old policy and work culture, lot of bossing, opaque culture, and of course politics. Work-life balance is also another big. issue. Now-a-days also job security is a concern.

Not good working culture is not good

Working culture is not good worst for the salary there has a more issues about salary and nature of business is also not good for the employees and salary is not given on time

Workplace culture

Good Organisation for long term and great value system culture also good and now have to be in top 4 in commercial and in top 3 passenger business units

good

nice place safety job culture development innovative good place right place zero harm safety culture is good importance for each employees is same. tata great place for all.

Good Workplace to start with.

Its a good company to start with , but there is chance that you get lost of yourself when working for long there.It also has Very good work culture with priority to work life balance, employees health ,safety with much benefits.

the hardest part of job

No benefits even the sales commission was never given on time. culture respond was very good but there was always delay in the payment. so the reason i had decided to move

Yes it was

One day I found a welding problem in severe cyclic line, I mailed to the construction by putting C/C to my Manager, but after this i observed a non-compliance by the construction due to Management weaknesses. Lerarned about quality documentation system, Prepare & review of test pack & inspection of the piping loop as per Isometrics, Checklist & issuing Punch list Implementation of QA/QC procedure as per ISO norms & standards. Monitoring the job according to quality system procedure & applied international standards & codes, Material identification with respect to test certification as per given isometric drawings and applicable standards. Weld visual inspection. Assure the proper follow up of WPS during welding. Review the PRE HEATING, POST HEATING, and PWHT procedure. Review the P&ID, LDT and Isometric drawings. Witness of the NDT of the welds (UT, MPT, LPT) Witness the hydro test and pneumatic test. Selection of electrodes and consumables as per codes requirement. Work place culture was favourable as per our job requirement. Hydrotest of the longest line. Having fun to motivate or to keep stress free.

Pros

yes it was

Cons

16 hours Maximum we worked there at the Peak time of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TATA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TATA with