TCY Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd

TCY Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India19 reviews

Helps to develop confidence, relaxing place, competitive , inner development

Tcy is an amazing place to work , helps to build its employee's confidence And every single member over here is supportive and helpful.Tutors are being provided by expert training and then live demos after that live sessions with Europe kids starts Which is quite good experience.

Pros

Supportive staff

Cons

No festive bonus and holidays

Best organisation for your Career Growth

The staff is super friendly and are always ready to help. You can put your own opinions as well as views regarding any tasks that you feel like changing. Another Plus point is that Salary is always on time.

TCY Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction

Toxic and rude work environment

Extremely toxic work culture . No scope of growing . A nightmare for freshers. Do not join as they make you work like bonded labour and pay according to number of hours .

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no holidays

A great learning experience

At TCY, I learned a lot. Joined as Sr Manager and then after couple of years got promoted as General Manager.Faced many challenges but I like to deal with challenges so I enjoyed a lot.I had a beautiful, dedicated team for which nothing realistic was impossible.I nurtured my leadership skill to a great extent at TCY.

Pros

Freedom to put your ideas forward

Cons

Less focus on B2C model

Awesome Work Culture,Good Learning Platform

TCY provides a platform for growth & ample opportunities.Highly process driven.Best for whose who performs ,they really become superstars of TCY.Good culture, safe environment especially for girls.With work, there are many fun activities also.

Pros

Process driven, very transparent, clean policies.

Cons

Parking area should be enhanced

Company has management issues

This company doesn't know how to treat their employees. There is no work-life balance. Every newcomer quits early in this organization because first, they do not provide orientation and training.

Pros

Fool management : Sales manager does't know about their product. You can easily make them fool.

Cons

Except CEO, other management team has no skill. Rating of teams: sales: 1/5, Ards: 0/5, It: 3/5, Content: 1.5/5

Very Particular to punctuality

I had to work in flexible hours for 9 hours daily. Leaves are very difficult to earn. Promotion policies are not clear. It needs a lot of hard work to get the regular increment.

Not good

It was a really bad experience there as the working environment is not suitable for employees because seniors there do not cooperate and try to demotivate every time.

Company has management issues

This company doesn't know how to treat their employees. There is no work life balance. Every new comers quits early in this organization because first they do not provide orientation and training.

A true "Great Place to Perform" organization

Provides open opportunities to individuals willing to take responsibilities. A competitive work environment lets you experience a growth and result oriented work culture.

Pros

Senior Management is nurturing young budding professionals into great professional assets

Cons

Employee Engagement programs should be more regular and a little more structured

Excellent organisation to enhance professional skills and boost career

My experience at TCY has been amazing as this organisation not only gave me an opportunity to enhance my skills but also offered me a professional environment wherein I could learn the dos and donts of corporate world. Knowledgeable and wise superiors and cooperative peers made my experience insightful and enjoyable one.

Fun and attractive place

Fun and attractive place to work with people from different parts of the country. provides you crucial training and development session necessary for growth.

Good Work Place

I enjoyed my time at TCY, management is strictly professional with zero tolerance policy in regards to discipline, which according to me is the backbone of it.

It was a fun working at TCY.

As I was a part-time E-tutor for hours, I can't tell as much as a full-timer can tell, but as it was my first job, it was a nice workplace where I got to learn so many things about how to work in a team, the environment in a MNC, the workload etc.

Productive and good management

teach to students online the primary maths and also give them the solutions to a problem. I got good communication skills, and management is really very good . content work was the hardest part but I took that as the challenging part. enjoyable part was interacting with the students and to teach them.

Pros

positive environment

Cons

content work

Work is Fun but Management is non supportive

Teaching mathematics to kids was so amazing but the pressure of doing vague tasks makes the environment worse. Management does not recognize talent, on the other hand, buttering pays major role in promotions

Pros

Communication Skill Development

Cons

No Cooperation, Overtime not paid, Didn't recognise skills

Day to Day work

I find every day, Challenging and I always welcome it. I find new people to interact with, who approach with various problems, which I always handle with Patience.

Place to work. Great platform for learning. Very professional approach. Learn and explore market. Start everyday with new challenge. Rewarding system is unique and motivational.

Over stressed work place

last saturday is off and work place is neat and clean, but working here is a stressfull job. You are unsure that will you be able to work for next day or been fired from work the same day. You should be ready to get huge amount fined for minor mistakes.

Pros

last saturday off

Cons

stressfull work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TCY Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TCY Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd with

TCY Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about TCY Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd in popular locations

• TCY Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?