Team Computers Pvt Ltd

Team Computers Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India115 reviews

salarysupportlearnteamgoodclientskilloffice

Field engineer

There is no increment for four year experience employees. Lot of politics inside the office. Good for freshers for learning skills. For experience candidates it's worst.

Pros

Good for freshers

Cons

Lot of politics inside the office

I worked as field engineer at team computer for Project of LIC Ahmedabad Location.

Work Environment is Best and also team leader and other experience employee so much helpful for new employee. salary good but not much better for living cost. but they provide Travel Allowance As well on Price of Fuel. sometimes I face bad experience with client of our project. so if your purpose for getting knowledge in IT Hardware Field or Understand to manage Project as well. I Hardly Recommend you to join. if do you want work for growth, bonus, salary, so it takes time more than a year. overall my journey was excellent at Team Computers. I feel Some Nostalgia many time. Company Never Compromise your Problems.

Pros

Great Working Environment, Learn New skills on the tech and Project Management, Field work, Better Team Work. Supportive Management

Cons

Slow Salary Hiking, Bonus, No incentives

Team Computers Pvt Ltd insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

This Company is perthitic to work I will never recommend to anyone.Worst HR & Management Team Of the Company.Management of the company doesn't care about the company HR never helps and picks your call fatter you join the company.

Pros

If you are getting a good Client then it's good but if you're under the payroll of Team Computer, There is No Pro in the company Do Not work in The Company BE ALERT !!!

Cons

HR & Management team are very rude and they are always ready to deduct your salary always

Great

It was a great place I learned a lot as an intern, the managemennt was helpful. The work was great, alot of learning opportunities for a fresher, the infrastructure was great.

Pros

Okayish perks

Cons

Long hours, sometimes 14 hours even as an intern

Need better improvement

Company is good. ButGenerally your career growth dependent on your reporting managers, most irritaed thing is you could not able to take your annual allotment leave.And increment is also poor.

Pros

Salary will credits on time.

Cons

Traveling allowance not given to Residential Engineer

Very Helpful senior management

Flexible working timeGood support from company when we are at clientsSenior Management encourages and helps us to reach our full potentialSupportive when we are at our lows

Pros

Good projects hence good experience and exposure

Cons

Salary is not up to the mark but good enough for immediate freshers

Excellent

Helpful and very friendly, salary on time convenience on time , management good very helpful always active for new training, excellent work environment

Worst place to look for a career or expect a future

Work here only if you have no goals or you just want to work for just 6 months. You will never get any hike or support from managers or HRs. You literally have to beg for hike. if you think the company will give some hike every year, you are a fool. Even if you ask, you just have to be a professional beggar to get some hike of 100 to 300. Don't expect more than this.

Pros

Job security

Cons

No hikes, No career advancement, Worst management

Excess work load.

Joining this company means waste of time. Internal politics in office is worsed so non matric people are also working over there for years and people like me with strong educational background are forced to leave by HR.

Pros

Coffee vending machine and pantry boy with Tea facilities

Cons

Work load extremely more.

Non standard company

This is an unprofessional company and not recommended for those who wish for a career progression.Also,they make fake promises to lure you into their company and try to advertise beyond their weight.

Good Company to work

Company is good for work only they have to focus on local presence, unfortunately, they didn't find it. but it can be increased if start work at local ground.

Pros

Accomplices employees. Paying on time, financial strong group

Cons

no local prsence.

There is no proper communication between higher management and lower management

I don't think it's a good place to work. The management is worse. They refuse to communicate with the lower staff. Salary gets delayed. Can't even connect to HR. They just don't attend the call.

Pros

If you get to work at client site then it's good, you don't have to care about the management at Team Computers

Cons

Higher management refusing to communicate with the lower management

I am working from last 1 year. I am very happy with this company, good work palce , work life balance, Excellent Overall Experience

I am working from last 1 year. I am very happy with this company, good work palce , work life balance, Good management, Excellent Overall Experience.

"Great Workplace"

I have been working at Team Computers full-time for more than 1 year. Good Management, Flexible work environment.Good platform to upgrade your level.Friendly Environment.Individually, employees get chance to proof themselves and increase their efficiency.Many training and certifications is provided for better performance.people will learn many things in Team Computers

Pros

Salary on Time, Opportunity to grow within the organization.

Cons

Nothing as of now everything is great and good.

Good

No work pressure, very supportive team member, senior and leads, management is good, company will provide retailers service all over India, we can learn a lot of things.

ill-mannered Management

They absolutely behave like God-fathers of their respective fields & treat their subordinates like slaves. Never passes on knowledge & experience to the employees & always bash everyone below their ranks.

Gurukul

the experience in gurukul teching most. the best listener in gurukul. new technologies. growth is main power in gurukul all student direct join collage to company. the best startup in gurukul. i had full enjoy traning period in gurukul. Very important team work. Full support team member

Team computer

It is very best and it act like MNC companies. Thier management and salary structure are very good. They always support their employees. Best place to learn

productivity

they move you from one project to another in the middle without comp[letion due to which you don't get to learn so much and it's harassment working in so many locations and too many projects at the same time.

Technical

Team computers is really good company to work all TL and managers are supportive, offers salary on time and offers all goverment holidays, got increment after one year as scheduled of every company,

Culture is not good especially in IMS

Culture is not good in IMS. The approach of management is wrong. Focus is missing. Maneged service in IMS is absolutely in wrong hands as the approach behind managing the business is completely wrong

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Computers Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Team Computers Pvt Ltd with