Team Lease

Team Lease insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Productive and good management

They hire you as per their client requirement. It is an Temporary job. They are not sure about the contract end. They will end whenever they want.Salary on time.

Good working space

Work place is great, supportive colleagues.. happy to work there… on time salary, meanwhile they conduct sessions for stress relief… friendly staffs… over all good

Good place for professionalism

good place to work, you can work peacefully, work life balace is there, management is good,many things we can learn, I recommend the company who is looking forward

Good training and competitive environment

Supervisors are really patient and helpful. Great opportunity to learn and grow. Salary is decent for freshers or beginners. Mid level salary could be better. Overall good experience.

Pros

Training

Not good company

I working last 5 year but no salary increase and they cannot help for any medicl leave and if you take more than 1 leave they Dedcuit the salary. Very harsh bad HR policy for out source employees. Any time the can fired

Not at all recommended

Target pressure is huge here and top of it no work life balance along with salary not delivered on time if you are an off role employee. The management is idle.

Pros

Weekoff

Cons

All others

Productive and fun work place

It was great working in the company. Learned a lot and got a chance to advance the future. Teamlease company is the best company of my career and I am very happy working in it

Pros

Free lunches

Not a good company

Never work for this company. The management does not care about the employee. They usually lays off employees without any prior notice. The salary is better to non.

Pros

Not any.

Cons

Useless

Overall it's a very good company

Overall it's a very good company and i am happy with my company.Teamlease executives are very supportive & Management is also good. I never felt helpless for any concern and always i got support and clarification timely.

Its ok

Company r ok. All Sunday are working. Leve not paid.Mangment is ok. But time is not well. Salary not increse.Culture are not good but ok. Not celebration any festival. No rnr. Not aapreciate any. employee his work. I lern only best past is what is the sale. No hhalf day. 9hours work. Managers are not good behave their empeeessi. Lunch time only 15 min.Office closing time is to late.

Third class work culture

No manners to talk with the employee third class work environment. Never work in this company they never tell you truth where to work what to work. They and HR of clients company both don't have humanity. So not recommend to anyone to join the company.

Pros

Kuch nahi

Cons

Sabhi

Culture is ok. In some units unprofessional hire and fire. The management team is in alistening mode and wants ti bring change though

Company needs to invest in culture ,good hiring practices. They have vision and potential though. Low on patience and don't give time to perform . You need to get things done

Pros

Empowerment

Cons

Unprofessionalism

Excellent management

Excellent management. Trust on us. Helping nature. Good conversation at any time. Most powerful company and giving me good opportunity. I always thankful to teamlease

Team work

The most amazing thing is Team work as in its DNA Team. I learnt team handling, HR culture and leadership skills. Its like meeting your passio or doing job together.

Pros

Weekend off

Cons

Insurance is inadequate

Good

Everything fine and cool... good environment and everything is perfect. I like to work here and environment friendly. Ambiance is good. Timings is perfect.

Enough work Pressure

I'm working here from July 2019 till date but not satisfied with this job. The working environment is very bad here. we have to work for 8 to 12 hours sometimes but not paid the OT amount. it is not enough lots of problems here. the are not paying any amount during covid-19 to employees.

Pros

Cons

Too many

50% rating. As I see that It depends on external factors apart from talent and work load

I can say that work culture is OK, but the management over there may act dramatically upon their own circumstances, that may affect our job and eventually end our contract with teamlease services.

Cons

External resources will monitor external factores

Not good

1. Payment not enough as per work or experience. 2. Management never met to their employees. 3. No bonus or incentives. 4. No job security. 5. No work culture.

Productive and Fun work place

It's a good place to work. To learn more in our projects. But salary is very low. Not a strict place and we all wear business casuals dress daily. They provide cab and food our employee.

Pros

Lunch, cab

Cons

8 hours working

Overload 6

From Team I am working as an contact base employee . working at client location that is Faurecia and Company doesn't care for employees personal space gives you ad hocs task stik works every day more than 11 hours

Productive & Fun WorkPlace

good place to work , good supporting staff . work Life balance .good enviornment culture. Salary on Time. Good Canteen Facilities.Due Covid 19 we are forced to resign that seems very bad.

Pros

Good Enviornment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Team Lease. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Team Lease with

• Team Lease
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?