Teamware Solutions

Teamware Solutions Employee Reviews

Open and honest communication

It was first time I have worked on client location through consultant and it was smooth transition overall because I have heard many negative about many consultant and here it was all smooth and good . No complains as such .

Pros

Open and honest communication.Emphasis on health, family, and environment

Cons

No negative remarks as im happy with Teamware

Collaborative Work Place.

Good start for freshers. Good clients. Can learn more. Friendly environment Will get good exposure on IT skills. Friendly Management. Less work place politics.

Fun place to work

Nice team and manager. The founders are also really good. The office is kind of small but they have really good clients and mostly you will have to work at client location so its not an issue.

Good Learning Platform

It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions. We have the ability to manage our desks, create our daily schedules. The Executive Team has an open door policy, so you have support whenever you need it. Recruiters and Account Managers are constantly learning about people, technologies, companies and different industries. It is very satisfying helping people find jobs and helping companies find employees that they need. We are sales people so we are wheeling and dealing which is exciting and are rewarded by helping people find employment that suits their needs.

Good

I was working on Contract for Wipro Technologies on the Payroll of TeamWare Solutions after my Post Graduation. I never faced any issues with respect to Salary and Leaves. When i got permanent position with Wipro, i had a hassle free releaving from Teamware and got my Final Settlement on time without any delay. I recommend working with Teamware Solutions.

Productive and fun workplace

I learnt more things about IT Recruitment and BFSI Domain. We are particularly work for Banking client as well Service Client. We are recruit for reputed candidate.

bad management

*I have been worked for the past 5 months bad management *co-workers also very cunning and selfish Management are showing that there are very professional and jovial type but every thing is fake *Lot of pressure from management side *They didnt satisfy if employers works for 12 hours also *I am dam sure people join as a freshers in this oragnization can't be *stable only even a single week *Finally they didnt provideexperience certificate also *I have wasted my carrer for 5 months there

Pros

Cons

everything will be cons

fun at workplace

Good and normal Good Team and motivated team members co-workers are helping better approach to technical issue is good problematic solution will be solved then and there

1. Have learned new scheduling tools like CA7,Zeke and Zena. 2. Didn't find any issue with the management. 3. No difficult or hardest part with it...

Good Place to Work

Good Place to work. Good Projects. Package is very less. Work culture good. Hr behaviour is also nice. Time to Time updates taken for the employees. Overall average.

Supportive

Teamware solutions was the one of my best company which i have worked so far. The way they dealing with employees is very cultured and professionalize.

It is a nice experience.

Team ware Solutions is a very good place to work. The best part is its salary remunerations. Most of the projects are client driven and hence need to work at client sites.

Good Team to work with and challenging responsibilities.

Very good work environment, good management, had a very good opportunity to grow in my career. Always fun at work and a good team to be united.

Over 10+ years experience in Account Management, Business Development Domestic and US (IT/Consulting/Staffing), Proposal Development and Development

Account Management, Business Development, RFP Management; Client Management; Recruitment Team Management; Employee Relations; Vendor Management; Workforce Planning, Requirement gathering, Client Interaction, Analyzing RFI,RFP,RFQ,RFR

Good Company to work with

Company has very good clients... They maintain good relation between management and employee. Response will be good for any type of queries.

Pros

Cab, Sodexo

Cons

Contract period

Instructional Designer/Quality Analyst

Good place to work and learn on a daily basis, can work with different clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Teamware Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Teamware Solutions with

Teamware Solutions Reviews by Location

• Teamware Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?