Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Found 6,183 reviews matching the search
Very stressful environment and management pressure is always on you also from TL , sessions even after your shift is over you will feel like a bounded in that company.
They don't keep their words. Salary is not proper. Unnecessary deductions. No extra work paid. No proper response from TLS and managers. No proper details given even for day-day performance. Company is not employee oriented, don't even look after basic needs.
Collaborative & friendly work environmentMotivating colleagues and managersExposure and visibility to leadershipAcknowledgment for achievements and work done.
Pros
Exposure & visibility towards senior leadership and customers
Cons
Long hours due to work from home
Nice place to improve our knowledge, good managment, nice work area, having fun when occations came across, cafiteria is nice but food is not that much good but ok.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
work pressure, no recognation
Have a great management team and policies was good. I have a 1.5 year experience with a Tech Mahindra that was very I have a 1.5 year experience is it
Pros
Sometimes they provide the free lunch for the agents
Cons
NaI have a 1.5 year experience with a Tech Mahindra that was very nice organization
I have nothing much to say the work is stress ful it will give you mentally attack because the company not provide any kind af increment yo bosst the confidence
ProsIt is a employee friendly company.Management is good.Allows Work from Home.Good Technologies to work on.Nice reimbursement policies,ConsNothing as of now.
It depends in which process you are in and it is very target based but once you get the knack of it then you can earn well and it will be fun place for you.
Pros
Fun loving people, lot of earning coupons and trips as per your performance
Cons
None because all depends on how an individual takes target oriented processes
Not interested to say anything, yes but one thing I will say if your are a fresher (not from engineering background) and looking for a job in good place , then tech Mahindra is a good company , but after one year please find something new with the help of one year experience from Tech Mahindra (in IT department I don't know much about career opportunities, I'm basically from BPO sites )
On the 1st go you will love but later on the politics start there. Not a good culture for work. You will get training for one process and later on they will shifts to another process
Pros
Salary was on time
Cons
Difficult to work..
It was nice to work a company like tech Mahindra and the management is very helpful towards the employees and a very good environment to work over there.
Poor organization working for tech mahindra worst experience of My life training period 30 days and ojt they put you in decert and then say you are not eligible for salary and stipend we wasted our time working with myntra process in covid what you get nothing
Great company and benefits. Management is biased when it comes to few things which is common in any company. If you can handle it , good. Otherwise you learn from it. But it maybe too late by the time you learn. So if you think it's not for you, immediately look for other options. You can earn incentive with a good limit. But any small mistake intentionally or unintentionally, will dedcut all your hard work in a snap. That is demotivating. Hope the company comes up with a better plan. Not very employee centric. Good at retention. So be awake 😀✌🏽
Pros
Great company and training.
Cons
Small discrepancies can cost a lot.
If you don't have a personal life or want to just see what's pressure is, Welcome to Tech M..... In RNR they openly moreover proudly announces that we'll give you all the money you want but trust us we'll suck your blood and make you feel what's the price for it. Simple words If you are in some big financial trouble and have nothing to survive on, you can join this company.
Pros
You'll become workaholic soon enough
Cons
You have no personal life neither social life...
It is a good organization to work with your colleagues and as well environment is good for work. There are lots of activities to do with work. My overall experience was excellent with the organisation.
Good work place those who want start there career have to choose tech mahindra it's an right place to start.In work place they feel good vibes among the peeps.
Pros
Environment nice
Cons
Over pressure
Honestly I would like to say individual can earn money and spend simple time. However willing power can give many more. Lot's of oppertunity to make carrier .
Pros
Low cost lunch & dinner at their canteen. Cab facilities
Cons
Average
it's very good to work for Tech Mahindra and learn personal development and management are also good but some office politics are there and appraisal as per management favorite person in the team
Pros
Personal Development Trainings
Cons
Office Politics
I have learned alot about corporate culture while working in the organization. Developped good communication skills as well as manegment skills with superiors and subordinates. it was a great time I have spent in my career in Tech Mahindra working in the IT.
Pros
Festive events along with quality meal and celebrations
Cons
No benefits in kind
Work on booming technologies that keeps career and prosperity on a higher pace for growthScope for learning is high but no recognitions for the work.
Pathetic company, don't join. No professionalism. Late night work. Absolute horrible culture. Lots of politics. No value of your hard work. No work life balance.
  1. Employee Reviews