Tech Mahindra

India6,423 reviews

Found 6,423 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,303 reviews

Tech Mahindra insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Depends on the project

Salary is not good is not up to l lthe market management is not good depends on the projects

One of the worst companies out there for employees well being.

I was working as an associate Tech support in tech Mahindra it is one of the worst companies out there and they treat employees like an ox in the field you have to work on weekends cabs doesn't provide AC. Team leaders are like wardens they will not even let you go to washroom without taking permission from them.

N/a

All is good. The manager is full supportive. Friends are good. Proud to work there. Hitech city and bahadurpally work place is awesome. Yearly events all are superb

Good place to work except pay

Good company for people who have joined with good hike. You will get rare hikes after u join. Work culture is good and flexible. Over all good company.

10 years

I had fairly decent tenure with Tech Mahindra. Work was very relaxed.Never worked on weekend and never worked very late.Compensation is an issue if you stay with company for too long and don't get onsite.

Pros

Job life balance, Onsite

Cons

Compensation and management

Nice place to work if your manager is good

It's depends on yor immediate manager. If he is good, then TechM is good. If he is not good, then no one in the organization can't help you and game over.

Awesome

I would like to say that Tech Mahindra is one of the best company to work in India. They provide bonus, good salary, working culture is good and everyone is so supporting.

Cons

No cons

Good technical work with telecom giants.

Its a good company to work for and if you are good in your technical skills then sky is the limit. If you are good in tech skill + have good communication and some management thought process then you climb up the corporate ladder fast.

Pros

Work life balance, Onsite oppty

Cons

Less salary

Good company

Good worklife balance. Salary hikes are very less compared to market.It has a very nice campus and work culture is good.Good onsite opportunities if the relationship with manager is good.

Professional Organisation

Nice place to work n if one’s performance is good be rest assured it wud b equally rewarded. There r some very good Team Leaders whose guidance can surely enhance ur performance

Pros

Have some amazing Team Leaders to guide you

Cons

Performance review pattern for incentives

Most worst company I ever worked, I was worked with T. P and taskus also but Techm was very service like h. R team, salary issue, incentive issue, leave issue, worked issue

It’s good to work but salary is less and some times stress full Team will be good There will less hikes but outbound call process is good and nice team leads

Helps to grow youself in personal and work

I highly recommend this company to all of my friends. This company offers work/life balance and have flexibility in shift which is a great advantage. Growth option are unlimited.

Nice company.Good work life balance.Good projects and job security.

Nice company.Good work life balance.Good projects and job security..Everyone is very helpful when it comes to helping you fit in and to understand how to get your job done.

Nothing much good campus no good projects need good environment, no much learning as a fresher need to wait in bench for more time to get projects. Will get support or testing projects

Worse

Dont ever join this place as they pay peanuts there is loads of difference between package paid and ctc offered. Even appraisal would be less than 5% p.a. top performer gets 5%.

Pros

Cons

Infinite

Good workplace culture

a typical day at work is good. I have learned best time management of work. work place culture is nice. the hardest part of the job is daily target. the most enjoyable part of the job is fun Friday.

Pros

Good management

workplace and the experience

It is good and overall very fine but the package was we less compare to another companies and coming to the training programm it really nice to learn which we have to learn by our own and the will not spoon feed us.

Good for Retirement

It is like a Government Organization. Whether you work or don't work, you will be paid equal or more if you are praising your boss.Salary pathetic but if you like to work, you will be overloaded with work of others

Good Workplace

Good culture of work Good Life Balance salary is also goodGood Management Depend upon project to projectProject is good than every thing will be good

I enjoyed my work there at TechM.

It was good experience for me in Tech Mahindra team and manager was very supportive and friendly nature.So for me overall experience was good and I expended leaned a good time at Tech Mahindra in my 1 year tenure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tech Mahindra. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Tech Mahindra with