Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews

Found 6,194 reviews matching the search
1. You will get good work experience as there are more clients.2. Pay just before joining you can ask as much as you can otherwise pay increment don't expect. 3.
Pros
Work type - good
Cons
Money matters
It's very nice to be in TechM. I suggest to join in TechM. Other than salary hikes everything is fine here no issues I found. Management is very helpful. For freshers and experienced it's preferable.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Salary hike
No project in this company you will be on bench for long time. Never recommended, less salary , no project, strict working hours.....................
Techmahindra is a good company where you can explore and gain good experience. But if you are looking for progression then you have to stay ahead of everything
It's a very good company to work but the growth in terms of salary is very less rest all things are good.Lots of party and cultural activities take place....work life balance..
Pros
Lots of cultural activities.
Cons
Na
colleagues and Superiors were friendly.work tasks were achievablegood work was always appreciatedwarnings were given before taking any extreme action.Salary depended upon the individual's ability.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
1 hour break per day
WorstStressfulBiasedFlipkart team is purely biasedAnd throw employees after their work is doneMy TL was extremely irritating and used to shout for everything.
Good place to develop corporate skills and quite supportive and productive place. Work with fun. Events and festival celebrations. Flexible working hours
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Overtime
I got into the job at the age of 30 as a fresher n also many other differences but tech m culture made me feel comfortable and they showed no difference. I feel my life started again. So tech m is a great place to start. People from all over India works there without any differences. It’s all cool. Tech M is a great place to start and end. Job security. All the best friends. Thank you.
Hope it's good to start career here. Working environment is good. Facilities provided by them is good. But the detection from salary is problem m other than that all good to start career.
Pros
Employee support
Cons
Could have paid more
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tech Mahindra?
The company and the process was fine but for the work we did I felt that we could have been paid more by the company. The company has many deductions from the pay that we get.
Nice campus.Good to start your career.New tools and technologies.Cab facilitiesoncall and shift allowence.Provide good leave policy.Fun activities and celebrations.
Cons
Long working hours in some projects
Very stressful environment and management pressure is always on you also from TL , sessions even after your shift is over you will feel like a bounded in that company.
They don't keep their words. Salary is not proper. Unnecessary deductions. No extra work paid. No proper response from TLS and managers. No proper details given even for day-day performance. Company is not employee oriented, don't even look after basic needs.
Collaborative & friendly work environmentMotivating colleagues and managersExposure and visibility to leadershipAcknowledgment for achievements and work done.
Pros
Exposure & visibility towards senior leadership and customers
Cons
Long hours due to work from home
Nice place to improve our knowledge, good managment, nice work area, having fun when occations came across, cafiteria is nice but food is not that much good but ok.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
work pressure, no recognation
Have a great management team and policies was good. I have a 1.5 year experience with a Tech Mahindra that was very I have a 1.5 year experience is it
Pros
Sometimes they provide the free lunch for the agents
Cons
NaI have a 1.5 year experience with a Tech Mahindra that was very nice organization
I have nothing much to say the work is stress ful it will give you mentally attack because the company not provide any kind af increment yo bosst the confidence
ProsIt is a employee friendly company.Management is good.Allows Work from Home.Good Technologies to work on.Nice reimbursement policies,ConsNothing as of now.
It depends in which process you are in and it is very target based but once you get the knack of it then you can earn well and it will be fun place for you.
Pros
Fun loving people, lot of earning coupons and trips as per your performance
Cons
None because all depends on how an individual takes target oriented processes
Not interested to say anything, yes but one thing I will say if your are a fresher (not from engineering background) and looking for a job in good place , then tech Mahindra is a good company , but after one year please find something new with the help of one year experience from Tech Mahindra (in IT department I don't know much about career opportunities, I'm basically from BPO sites )
  1. Employee Reviews