Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

I have nothing much to say the work is stress ful it will give you mentally attack because the company not provide any kind af increment yo bosst the confidence
Currently I m working with techm but I will left the job soon from here. If in future any type of oppertunity will arrive here I will not want to come here again at any cost but I have two points these are in favour of techm one salary on time and second one is environment is really good and nothing else is good
Never leave opportunity like Tech M. Dream job be safe, stay away from politics, stuck to work and earn for self, company and your family. You will never feel cheated
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
It is a good organization to work with your colleagues and as well environment is good for work. There are lots of activities to do with work. My overall experience was excellent with the organisation.
The worst managemnt i have ever seen and also due to lockdown they are doing fake with the employess they hire new agents in less slry and they are showing higher amount to the client..! Everyone is doing fake tl am everyone Higly recoomended please not to join this.
This is very good organisation for me. Excellent work environment and also good management. All staff members were helpful and polite nature to others.
They don't respect there own employees and of course no one is professional. If I talk about management they don't care about your level of stress or your personal life, they just need 8 hour tich login, time no matter what happens and how we can forget about there dirty politics in working environment.... Cause that's why they come from these homes.
Working in techMahindra was a wonderful experience with good opportunities always and very good insentive....stress level was there but every organisation wants your productive output..only.. So it was good
Pros
Great insentive and management
Cons
Hard to get Offs and a bit stress level
Worked with tech Mahindra was good. Tech Mahindra is a big brand so i worked with this big firm and i thing it will be beneficial for my carrier growth.
Pros
Atmosphere was good
Cons
Carrier growth is slow
Tech Mahindra is a dream company to be with, if you are applying for a first job TechM is the right place where you can learn the best work ethics of your life... A culture that helps you evolve as a leader and makes you understand the value of who you are how important you are to a company..
Pros
Helps you become a leader
Cons
Pay scale
They take resignation forcefully from my all batch. They saying we close process. They give us salary only 6500 rs P/m. After one one year company give us Apresal only 200 rs.
Cons
Very Good Management, Secure Environment, Atmosphere in office very good . I learn many things which helps in my future . I start my career in Tech Mahindra
Just an awful experience with the worst company in the world the tech Mahindra I would recommend no one to even appear for interview in such a pathetic company. Where employee benefits hold no value.
Pros
Cons
No work life balance, only buttering works, They can layoff ladies even during maternity when it is lawfully not possible, I would not recommend to anyone.
Productive and fun place to work employee friendly appreciation from the management great learning bonus and incentives medical and employee insurance
Lot of favoritism is their.... Very stressfull environment........ And managers are very worst....... And we have to 9 hrs shift a day.. In which there is 1 hr for break but they never give such breakes and pressurize employees to work continuously without any break.... And about salary in interview tbey said they will give 14000₹/month but after certification They flipped and gives us 13000as ctcthey always deduct our pf and esi from our in hand salary which is wrong they dwduct it from total ctc.. Very worst experience.. Tthey will offe you a paid leave in a month but they never give that .
Nothing to learn, No growth. Senior's Attitude is not positive. No professional environment. Not encouraging for new training programmes. No flexibility.
If you get the onsite opportunity here. Well n good, else very difficult to survive on Indian salary. It gives good incentives to people on onsite but management is difficult.
Very good environment great work culture joined as a fresher and learned a lot of new things. Many extra-curricular activities. Great Support from leads and managers
Make sure you confirm your salary Twice. And CTC as well during interview. All over company is good but i won't prefer anyone to work in BPS .although Not sure about other processes but My process management was totally partial when it comes on senior employees
nice place to work and its pretty good company and i do suggest everyone to join this company and they are paying attractive salary especially in IT field
Full spectrum of technologies are used in various domains e.g Telecom, Banking, Insurance, Health Industry, Vehicles, Agriculture etc. Good place for getting experience on promising technologies.