Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

At the time of interview they don't tell anyone about the target's and after a week they start forcing the employees to complete the target's. Working here was not so satisfactory as we were forced.
Cons
In this organisation people don't know how to behave,talk. I have worked here arround 2 years but after that I felt that I have wasted my time for this organisation doesn't matter that how much you are delivering you can not get any reward or appreciation by vertue of your productivity.
Pros
Cons
Na
Previously techmahindra was employee centric company now its manager centric company even hr are bounded with managers ( ops , training, quality), things happening its need to be changed
Pros
Infra
Cons
Long hrs, no holidays, no leaves
worst company, no on should join companies like this i was working there for 3 months as a fresher and they didn't even gave me salary for 3 months and then in last they said you have failed your chance and we setting you free worst company ever this company should be banned and closed immediately.
Pros
no pros.
Cons
No salary given to employee
Good place to develop corporate skills and quite supportive and productive place. Work with fun. Events and festival celebrations. Flexible working hours
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Overtime
Very stressful environment and management pressure is always on you also from TL , sessions even after your shift is over you will feel like a bounded in that company.
Have a great management team and policies was good. I have a 1.5 year experience with a Tech Mahindra that was very I have a 1.5 year experience is it
Pros
Sometimes they provide the free lunch for the agents
Cons
NaI have a 1.5 year experience with a Tech Mahindra that was very nice organization
Poor organization working for tech mahindra worst experience of My life training period 30 days and ojt they put you in decert and then say you are not eligible for salary and stipend we wasted our time working with myntra process in covid what you get nothing
Overall experience is good. Management was good salary was on time. Healthy and fun workplace environment with little bit of work pressure from the management side.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Stressful work environment where employees are being treated as labourNo work life balance Hectic shifts Night shift in the name of rotational shiftsNo work life balance Management is poor You cannot have your personal life You can be asked to extend your shifts at any time
Not a good place for contractor employees. You need to work and work only. No personal life. You can have one week off only, that too will be compromised sometimes.
It is framed company But does not give good salary I get laid off due to corona. As company give good incentive it is mainly know for the bpo but as a fresher it is a good start up.
Tech mahindra is great service providing and leading companies ,they have great environment, you have a great future if you work in this organization morethan 4 years
As I worked in this company, I gain good and bad both experiences but the thing is that "always be on your own" do not get down towards anyone either he/she is your senior or your manager. Always try to make yourself perfect so that no one can point out finger about your knowledge either its process knowledge of your work or about your life.
Pros
You will be paid on time always even during the lockdown company paid full salaries to employees.
Cons
Problem of understanding between management & employees, as floor management always just want their work to be done at any cost, they did not provided any internet allowance or electricity allowance in work from home
It was a great experience for me to work with tech mahindra. I spend 1 year and 7 months in tech mahindra. I also suggest you to join the tech mahindra for better experience.
TechM is a place to thrive and achieve your dreams. A good blend of work/ life balance and professional satisfaction. Line ups of training and self development programs help you to grow.
Tech mahidra is the company where you can waste ur time u can never grow and if I talk about salary part they eat the money of every employee tech m a
Pros
Na
Cons
Worse
Tech Mahindra is the best company we work with tech mahindra 1 year tech mahindra also provide me cab facility.they also provide me cab fasility my timing was 3 to 12am and cab drop me on my door.after when covid 19 my job left me and now I am jobless.
Pros
Free lunches free water.
Cons
9 hours job 6 days working.
Excellent company and good atmosphere staff is coprative and location is very nice salary comes on time and they provide transportation facility. HR is very nice
Pros
They provide good training
Cons
Sift time is more
Company is employee centric but enviornment is not good it's very stressful. There is no salary issue as per other companies Tech Mahindra pays high.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Stressful environment
As an Associate i had very good experience the staff are very good and helping. I m in the Vodafone inbound process and my work is to resolve the customer's queries and the call flow was average but in the billing dates the call flow was high.