Tech Mahindra

Tech Mahindra Pay & Benefits reviews: Call Center Representative

Salary is not good for me.Managers are good & supportive .There is so much learn inside the company as the trainings and the conduction of video lectures are so good.
You have too respect your all staff please I request too mainten your self and give a enough salary that I have been Mainten my daily spends and monthly also Thanks
i learned many things overthere like how to mange customer and how to handle them in any situation.apart from this i learned how to intrect with people.
Pros
bonus
Cons
Working is fun and good for a start up. Working time is convenient and effective works are been given. Still need for growth in the company. Communication should be developed.
Cons
Long Hours
It is my first job. thankful to Allah and the management team of tech Mahindra for giving me such opportunity to work here.the best part is you don't need to worry about salary you'll get it earlier but never got delayed. Thank you...
Nyc,but need to take too much of call,after work wait, not so good environment ,work culture people are not friendly,not friendly environment,salary not given in time
Pros
Amazon